UConn Position Review Front Court and Guards. | The Boneyard

UConn Position Review Front Court and Guards.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great stuff, thanks for sharing. Not a ton of new info, but always fun to read, especially comments on players we don't read as much about (Muhl, Chassion, McLean, Gabriel)...

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I was a bit surprised to see Anna classified as a guard rather than a forward in these write-ups. I think her role will be on the wing or even as a 4, particularly if Aubrey is used at the same time.

The articles didn't really take account of position-less basketball. Last year, Aubrey functioned as a wing/forward on offense, but as a guard on defense, defending on the perimeter. I would expect to see that continue this year. Evina may be used in a similar way.

Reaction Score
I was a bit surprised to see Anna classified as a guard rather than a forward in these write-ups. I think her role will be on the wing or even as a 4, particularly if Aubrey is used at the same time.

The articles didn't really take account of position-less basketball. Last year, Aubrey functioned as a wing/forward on offense, but as a guard on defense, defending on the perimeter. I would expect to see that continue this year. Evina may be used in a similar way.
She has height and size but she's not really a forward.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom