gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It happens in all sports - if the product quality drops, the demand drops
Its Economics

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
According to the math guys we are still a top team so this math on the ticket drop doesnt check out.

Something is not adding up here.

Reaction Score
If the extra fans that jumped on because of the wins are most likely the ones who are jumping off, the base remains the hard-core fans. You have your good time drinking buddies who, if you don't hear from them for a year, will never cross your mind. Let it be so with bandwagoners as well. No one loves you like your family

Reaction Score
I expected to see Lamar Jackson to the Pats in here... I guess the distance has made me more delusional. Guess I should stop hanging out with the 80 year old Pats fans that retired.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Yup. Exactly. That’s how we lost the Whalers. Quality drops for a stretch, fans stop coming. Now you have an XL center with a giant curtain hiding half the arena and 600 fans at a wolf pack game.
Wrong. Kevin Dineen banged everyone’s mom, wife, and/or girlfriend. The male fans stopped coming in protest.

Reaction Score
lower bowl seats for PC still above $400 on SeatGeek, X lower bowl more reasonable but still up around $200.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Kicked around the idea of buying decent seats for the Johnnies game. Thankfully I didn’t end up going otherwise I’d still be seething simply from the performance, but having not purchased tix on the secondary market in quite some time, my initial reaction when I went onto SeatGeek and StubHub was “holy cr@p, those fees are insane!!”…

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
It happens in all sports - if the product quality drops, the demand drops
Its Economics
Can't be. The Patriots are the only fanchise/program in the country with fair-weather fans. Patriots fans are the only ones who only care about winning.

Pay no attention the East Hartford over the last decade-plus or Hartford/Storrs between 2015 and 2019.

Reaction Score
Now you have an XL center with a giant curtain hiding half the arena and 600 fans at a wolf pack game.
Say what you want about the Pack but they have been in Hartford longer than the Whalers and won a championship which was something the Whalers were never able to accomplish.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Can't be. The Patriots are the only fanchise/program in the country with fair-weather fans. Patriots fans are the only ones who only care about winning.

Pay no attention the East Hartford over the last decade-plus or Hartford/Storrs between 2015 and 2019.
We only went to the Meadowlands (an annual event) and Las Vegas this year.

Fair weather my ___. And we had a large following in both arenas. :)

I'm a lucky man. Calhoun & Belichick & Geno. GOATs everywhere

Reaction Score
Say what you want about the Pack but they have been in Hartford longer than the Whalers and won a championship which was something the Whalers were never able to accomplish.
It’s awful boring hockey in an outdated terrible venue. Period.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Quality drops for a stretch, fans stop coming. Now you have an XL center with a giant curtain hiding half the arena and 600 fans at a wolf pack game.
Quality didn't just drop for a stretch, they went their last 5 years not making the playoffs when 16 out of 21 teams made the playoffs. And what do you get out of lying about the Wolf Pack?They draw 10X more than what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom