UConn-Oregon game thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

UConn-Oregon game thread

Reaction Score
A crumb is a crumb. Would they throw the crumb to UConn, ever! UConn had to travel the entire country to have their season. The PAC12 is confined to the west coast plus a trip to Colorado at the most. UConn had to travel to places like Tulsa, Houston, New Orleans, Memphis. Back and forth. Do you ever hear anyone mention that? It is always the other team that is tired, that has exams, that has to travel. Always an excuse.

Wow. Just wow.
:rolleyes:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Lou is being guarded by Bando.................Post her up.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Collier just going about her business having another solid game. The most consistent of the Huskies to my eye.

Reaction Score
Playing beautiful basketball and all you have to say is idiot announcers. Take a break turn down the sound Enjoy
Please don't censor me. I am enjoying the game as well, and the announcing is not my only focus.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Oregon has been hitting shots. Cannot overcome that many TOs, especially because most of them were live ball that led to easy buckets for UConn.

Reaction Score
As to the shots to the face - at some the NCAA rules committee is going to have to address this issue. And not just becasue Lou has been getting hammered. This is serious and can be dangerous.
I couldn't agree more. I don't think I've ever seen anyone get smacked in the head as much as she has this year.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Baskets in the Paint after 3
Oregon 12 (2-3-7)
UConn 15 (4-7-4)

How the heck do you give up 7 baskets in the paint? Either tired or something.

Reaction Score
A crumb is a crumb. Would they throw the crumb to UConn, ever! UConn had to travel the entire country to have their season. The PAC12 is confined to the west coast plus a trip to Colorado at the most. UConn had to travel to places like Tulsa, Houston, New Orleans, Memphis. Back and forth. Do you ever hear anyone mention that? It is always the other team that is tired, that has exams, that has to travel. Always an excuse.
Great point. Our conference covers half the country, unlike most others.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom