UConn opens as 33 point underdog at Utah State in Week 0 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

UConn opens as 33 point underdog at Utah State in Week 0

Reaction Score
Right on the money. The Mensah remark was a throwaway. Just overlook it. Not that it matters but I predicted 3 Ws awhile back simply on the basis of the coaching change. So I feel somewhat vindicated and less susceptible to criticism from the fanboy wing of the board now.
What are the other wings, besides the “fanboy” wing? Just curious

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
I'm in! (And clearly in need of formatting training)
View attachment 76598
We can’t bet on UConn here in the People’s Republic of CT. At least legally. But good luck from this Superfan. It’ll be 28-0 quick I.m.o. But hope I am wrong.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We can’t bet on UConn here in the People’s Republic of CT. At least legally. But good luck from this Superfan. It’ll be 28-0 quick I.m.o. But hope I am wrong.
No kidding, Sherlock. That's why I pulled off the highway special during my recent road trip.

Reaction Score
New head coach Jim Mora Jr. is a good head coach who knows what he’s doing, but it’s going to take an all-timer of an effort just to get this season off the ground much less be competitive in most of the games.

All-time coaching efforts seem to be in UConn’s dna. Calhoun, Geno, Penders, Valentino, Cav, etc.

Reaction Score
To be fair, many if not all states that allow betting on college football don’t allow betting on the locals. New Jersey didn’t allow betting on Rutgers. It may have changed, but for a long time Nevada didn’t permit betting on UNLV.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The guy at Penn National said yes to betting locals in PA, no in NJ.

Reaction Score
What are the other wings, besides the “fanboy” wing? Just curious
Earlier in this thread I think I labelled the other wing as the realistic analysts (for lack of a better term).

I think the realistic analysts could be defined as those who predicted 3 wins or less for the 2021 season. I would have to find that preseason poll that we did back then, but I suspect the realistic analysts are only 25 percent of the membership.

Bigger, faster, stronger. Remember?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom