UConn opens +3 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn opens +3

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
The game will hinge on how well Indiana handles our pressure .
If our guards can keep them off balance that negates the size advantage in the front court. If not then we’re in trouble. It’s not necessarily turnovers, although thats 1st prize and sets up the break.
But how much time they take off the clock and distance ftom the hoop they’re forced to start will also effect their ability to execute.
I believe their starting point guard and primary ball handler out with a injury. But he was out for the Florida State game as well.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
I believe their starting point guard and primary ball handler out with a injury. But he was out for the Florida State game as well.
Yes he was but Green ran the point and shot the absolute lights out. Have heard he's really streaky from my friend who's an indiana fan which probably means he'll shoot the lights out against us.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Just read on twitter that Archie Miller said their starting guard will be available for tonights game........

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Akok has avoided fouling, but Carlton and Whaley are risks there.
Josh fouled out against Xavier, but other than that game, he is averaging 2 fouls per game in 25 minutes per game, and has committed only one foul per game over the last 3.
He may make a liar out of me tonight, but I won't go into the game worrying about him fouling out.

Reaction Score
Josh fouled out against Xavier, but other than that game, he is averaging 2 fouls per game in 25 minutes per game, and has committed only one foul per game over the last 3.
He may make a liar out of me tonight, but I won't go into the game worrying about him fouling out.
Much improved this year, but we’ve only played a few meaningful games so far. But agreed, hopefully he keeps the fouls down.

Reaction Score
None of the teams we've played this year have been in the top 100 of FTA/FGA until tonight.

Indiana is #1 out of 353. It's an incredibly important concern.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom