UConn on Rodney Purvis's New List | The Boneyard

UConn on Rodney Purvis's New List

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Funny he took louisville off the list I thought he was gonna go back there after decommiting earlier

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
saw on twitter Purvis will take official visits to Uconn, Ohio State, Memphis, Mizz.

Reaction Score
If the scholarship situation was different I would love to land this kid, but seeing as we might only have 1-2 more 'ships for next year I hope we are able to land someone like Bennet instead. We will still be thin in the backcourt next year, but could be even more so with the bigs

wouldnt mind seeing him end up with my wahoos :D

Reaction Score
i think we might have 3 or 4 maybe even 5 scholarship for next year the 2 seniors leaving.. jeremey lamb going pro, andre drummond and probably alex oriakhi as well... just a though...

Reaction Score
i think we might have 3 or 4 maybe even 5 scholarship for next year the 2 seniors leaving.. jeremey lamb going pro, andre drummond and probably alex oriakhi as well... just a though...

The only seniors on this team are walk-ons.

Reaction Score

with omar comin' next year we're already 1 over the limit (10) assuming no one leaves. Assume we get one back for improving APR, and likely lamb and AD are gone. So if that's the scenario that unfolds (most likely in my mind) we got 2 more scholarships for next year. Another combo guard would be great, but I'd still like to lock down a solid big first

Reaction Score
Evan Daniels says we are a school to look out for in Purvis's recruitment when asked who the leaders are.

Reaction Score
Evan Daniels says we are a school to look out for in Purvis's recruitment when asked who the leaders are.

Surpising, I figured once they backed off Dunn that they would do the same to Goodwin & Purvis and put all of their energy into bigs, but they're still on track to take visits. I don't expect us to have a shot with Goodwin but it seems like Purvis is a real possibility now, its been mentioned before but I wonder what that would mean with Omar since they're pretty much the same size.

Reaction Score
Maybe Purvis leaves after his Sophomore year. Maybe Daniels leaves after his Sophomore year and we play a three guard lineup.

We do need another Guard.

Reaction Score
I know he has an in home visit set up for september 12th. If he is visiting us the 17th it would be an unofficial visit.

Reaction Score
If Lamb leaves after this season Omar would be our only true sg. DD sf low minutes at sg. Same with Niles. Bazz and Boat primary pg. We got off Dunn because he's a pg, Omar and whoever will get the majority of the minutes at the sg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom