UCONN ON ESPN2 | The Boneyard

UCONN ON ESPN2

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
about time they're showing a game we won... they've been showing all our losses!

Exactly!!! Which is why I haven't been watching. Why open old wounds? :confused:

Reaction Score
Sabrina as a freshman, 15 points, 8 rebounds, a leader even in her first year. Would she have the same stats if she played for UCONN, considering more players to share the score sheet and playing time with?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
That was a fun weekend in Bridgeport. Wait what? :confused:

For me, it was the first time I had been to an Elite Eight. It was also an introduction to the Oregon Ducks, Coach Graves, and a couple of Freshman named Ionescu and Hebard. Loads of fun, great atmosphere.

We may have crushed them but Oregon embarrassed the favored number 3 seed, Maryland, in the Round of 16. That was a good Maryland team - Brionna Jones, Walker-Kimbrough, Kaila Charles, Destiny Slocum - remember they almost beat us in the famous Lou barf bucket game - but they came out totally lifeless and disinterested, big mistake against the energizer bunnies from Oregon. Bad job, Brenda. The partisan UConn crowd was totally behind Oregon and Sabrina.

After that game I remember thinking we were invincible. Then the Mississippi State loss, a complete shock. But enough about that.

Reaction Score
That was a fun weekend in Bridgeport. Wait what? :confused:

For me, it was the first time I had been to an Elite Eight. It was also an introduction to the Oregon Ducks, Coach Graves, and a couple of Freshman named Ionescu and Hebard. Loads of fun, great atmosphere.

We may have crushed them but Oregon embarrassed the favored number 3 seed, Maryland, in the Round of 16. That was a good Maryland team - Brionna Jones, Walker-Kimbrough, Kaila Charles, Destiny Slocum - remember they almost beat us in the famous Lou barf bucket game - but they came out totally lifeless and disinterested, big mistake against the energizer bunnies from Oregon. Bad job, Brenda. The partisan UConn crowd was totally behind Oregon and Sabrina.

After that game I remember thinking we were invincible. Then the Mississippi State loss, a complete shock. But enough about that.
My first regional as well plus we stayed at the same hotel that the team did.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Sabrina as a freshman, 15 points, 8 rebounds, a leader even in her first year. Would she have the same stats if she played for UCONN, considering more players to share the score sheet and playing time with?

Sure that is why they are showing it. Sabrina's first efforts

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
ESPNU showing UConn vs tOSU 1PM - 3PM

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Don’t forget you can see any women’s basketball game, men’s basketball, or football game that was televised at the below link:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom