UConn-Ohio State, Saturday 4:00 on ABC-TV

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
927DB672-222B-4DF3-B00A-8F8EC5BE2DDA.jpeg

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Should be an interesting game for Dorka playing against her old team she played for three years.
She isn't the same player that she was when she played for tOSU and Kevin. He might know the player but he hasn't played against the current Dorka. Hope she goes off for a huge double double, like 20+ points and 15+ rebounds with maybe 5 blocks added in for good measure.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
When Ohio State was ranked at #2 for all those weeks earlier in the season, many of us (myself included) wanted to play then to prove how good we were and how a bit overrated they were, well now, we have both Caroline and Azzi back and they have Jace Sheldon back (Madison Greene-pt guard is out for the year).
I am not predicting a blowout but I would be very surprised if they keep it under 10 points as our inside game is too strong for them. If, however, their outside game heats up, it could get interesting. We just have too much size across all thé positions and have the same quickness with AE, Aubrey, Azzi with Lou, Nika and Dorka matching or better than Mikesell, Sheldon and Mikulaskova. Can we execute and limit our turnovers?

Reaction Score
Just spent time watching Ohio vs Iowa in big ten tournament. And how Catlin owned Ohio. Then watched uconn vs Iowa and how uconn shut down and took control of the game. And how again Aubrey was a nightmare and Nika put Catlin in check. And Edwards control the paint. And now with Dorka with Edwards. I have alot of faith in our chances of controlling the paint. And Nika taking out thier best shooter. Azzi, getting her self and Lou going lights out. And Caroline rebound and giving the clutch shots. And superman just disrupting the boards. I really think that uconn has a good chance this weekend. They are really connected and peaking at the right time. And the bench will contribute. I really want them to take it all. After all this team has been through. It would be icing on the cake. Amazing women.
GO HUSKIES.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I checked the ESPN app on the Xbox and the game is on ESPN3 at 4PM on Saturday.

Reaction Score
If the mens win tomorrow night they would play Saturday at either:

Saturday, March 25 (Elite 8)

Hopefully they would get the later game.

This is what I've been wondering about since I saw UConn had the Thursday game. Not to jinx it, but they wouldn't dare have UConn compete against itself on TV, would they?:oops:

Reaction Score
UConn playing either Gonzaga or UCLA will almost certainly be the last game. First, because it's the better game and second, because it will have a west coast team in it.

Reaction Score
Take a look at the TV lineup of women's games for Saturday. Each of the 8 teams in action is seeded 1, 2, 3 or 4. Can't get any better than that.

Reaction Score
Man I got a dilemma on Saturday. UConn women basketball at 4 pm for a trip to the Elite 8. and Cornell men's hockey at 4 pm for a trip to the frozen four. Life is tough.
I am pretty sure that's why the DVR was created, so you can watch both without having to see any commercials.

When you get caught up to live, shift over to the other event....

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Sue Bird just walked in a got a rousing cheer!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom