UConn @ Ohio State (11/11 @ 1900hrs -- 11/12 @1600hrs) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Ohio State (11/11 @ 1900hrs -- 11/12 @1600hrs)

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Brian Morgan has had a nice season so far. He is putting up some solid numbers. Last season he had 6 Goals and 1 Assist at Maine...so far this season he has 3 Goals and 3 Assists

Last edited:
Reaction Score
3-3 tie but huskies do win the shootout. Amazing night for Nichols faced 46 OSU shots to UConn's 17.

Reaction Score
3-3 tie but huskies do win the shootout. Amazing night for Nichols faced 46 OSU shots to UConn's 17.
Doesn't look like Nichols is fading into the background. Great to have two top level goalies pushing each other.

Reaction Score
Up Next:
UConn will return home after five-straight on the road next Friday night to play host to Boston University in Hockey East action. Opening face-off is at 7:05 pm.
You get my guys this week having caught the injury bug. We have three top 9 forwards out including arguably our best player in Clayton Keller. Two may be back this week depending how they progress, but we essentially skated 9-10 forwards this past weekend against Michigan.

Reaction Score
You get my guys this week having caught the injury bug. We have three top 9 forwards out including arguably our best player in Clayton Keller. Two may be back this week depending how they progress, but we essentially skated 9-10 forwards this past weekend against Michigan.

Quick question:
I'm going to UConn vs BC football game and going UConn vs BU hockey game later in the day

In the morning, should I just park at a BU parking lot, ride T to alumni, go to football game, and take T back to Agganis?

Or do you have another suggestion for parking and the logistics of going to both games?
Thanks

Reaction Score
Quick question:
I'm going to UConn vs BC football game and going UConn vs BU hockey game later in the day

In the morning, should I just park at a BU parking lot, ride T to alumni, go to football game, and take T back to Agganis?

Or do you have another suggestion for parking and the logistics of going to both games?
Thanks
Here's what I'd recommend, drive into the city and park on the street on BU's south campus, the map is below. Anywhere I've highlighted red (note the side of the street the line is on) along Buswell, Park, Mountfort, and Arundel St is OK to park all day with no time limit and no charge. Some of these sides have a sign that says 2 hour parking M-F without resident sticker - these sides of the street are fine to park on endlessly on the weekend. Along the left side of Buswell and the two sides of Park there are no street parking signs at all, this means you can park here any time for as long as you'd like without a sticker. I've parked my car here for years with no issue.. No meters here, so you can just park your car and leave it all day/night. Just be sure to follow normal street parking guidelines, don't park within 5-10 feet of a fire hydrant, don't park in front of an alleyway entrance, don't park in a crosswalk or in front of a sidewalk ramp, and don't park too close to an intersection where it's noted as no parking. It's easy access to the C Line which will take you to Cleveland Circle which is a ~10 minute walk to Alumni. Then after the hockey game, it's about a 10 minute walk from Agganis back to your car.

Street spots on South Campus are first come first serve, so if one isn't available (there almost always is on a weekend) just hang out on one of the streets for a few minutes and one will very likely open up. If you have any further questions, let me know and I'll be happy to help! Now, don't every single one of you driving to Boston this weekend go doing this or else no one will get parking :p.

upload_2016-11-14_13-45-5.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom