2025 Recruiting: - UConn Offers Meleek Thomas | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: UConn Offers Meleek Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He was rated somewhere in the 30's at the time of his commitment. He played himself into the top 10 as the season went on.

Yea this is basically right. I saw somebody mention earlier this week that Castle was in the 50s when he committed. 27 on 247 and 25 on Rivals and 23 on ON3. This is probably the high end of our range.

This can change if Castle shows out as a 1 and done. We see Bama and Arkansas popping up as go-to spots for 5 stars. A lot of their kids are local and they do seem to have more of an affinity for State U down there; my experience is similar to @HuskyWarrior611 in that most local kids seem to like Duke or UNC here. But might as well take an initial swing, as long as we aren’t like KO w/ a Reddish that was never realistic.

Orc

Reaction Score
I guess I don’t blame Dan for trying. But I wonder how many tries it’ll take before we land a top 10 prospect at the time of his commitment (Castle does not count). Gotta give him credit for not being discouraged.
If Rutgers can do it being a loser Bball program. Why not

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If Rutgers can do it being a loser Bball program. Why not
They’re like losers with lots of money in other walks of life. Enough money can get you into any conversation, even if the player knows they’re better off at an established, stronger program.

Reaction Score
They’re like losers with lots of money in other walks of life. Enough money can get you into any conversation, even if the player knows they’re better off at an established, stronger program.
You know what produces a lot of money? NBA contracts. Especially lottery picks. Let us know when the State University of New Jersey gets one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom