2022 Recruiting: - UConn offers Donald Hand Jr. | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: UConn offers Donald Hand Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If I read a couple sites right, he's rated a two star on one service, #143, so our staff must see a lot of potential:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If I read a couple sites right, he's rated a two star on one service, #143, so our staff must see a lot of potential:

Yes, it is probably a safe assumption that the UConn staff is ahead of the recruiting services when it comes to evaluating players UConn offers.

Reaction Score
Yes, it is probably a safe assumption that the UConn staff is ahead of the recruiting services when it comes to evaluating players UConn offers.

2022 is going to be a s-show as far as the ranking services go. They're already not superb after the top 20 or so players, but how are you supposed to differentiate between high schoolers that have never played each other? Practically impossible in a good year. Definitely impossible now.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
2022 is going to be a s-show as far as the ranking services go. They're already not superb after the top 20 or so players, but how are you supposed to differentiate between high schoolers that have never played each other? Practically impossible in a good year. Definitely impossible now.

Well, you'll need to subscribe to their super premium plus service to find out. Or, just go with the flow and not worry about stars and numbers.

Reaction Score
They will rank by offers as usual. Kentucky offers auto 5 star. BCU Golden Eagles offer auto 2 star. Simple.

Reaction Score

I'm not very concerned how they spend their time. I've been thinking about this as it relates to Mr. Hand. If he has time to be recruited, and they have time to recruit him, that makes it their time. Certainly, there's nothing wrong with a little recruiting on their time.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm not very concerned how they spend their time. I've been thinking about this as it relates to Mr. Hand. If he has time to be recruited, and they have time to recruit him, that makes it their time. Certainly, there's nothing wrong with a little recruiting on their time.
Based on past experience, perhaps buying pizza on their time might not be the play here.

Reaction Score
They will rank by offers as usual. Kentucky offers auto 5 star. BCU Golden Eagles offer auto 2 star. Simple.

They don't always. Some kids have offers that outstrip their rankings (especially early on), and you know they're going to be a real talent at the college level. Usually just means their NBA potential is low.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Well played Mr. Hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro