UConn Offers CG David Duke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn Offers CG David Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I meant on offense, where Purvis is a north-south when he has the ball in his hands.

He has no handle or footwork. He travels much more than is called. He can move laterally, but doesn't have the ball skills to. I think it really just comes down to he was bigger and stronger than the competition for most of his playing career; D1 was the first time he had to adapt and NEED footwork.

I imagine if he had decided to play middle linebacker as a kid, he would have had a hell of a career.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He has no handle or footwork. He travels much more than is called. He can move laterally, but doesn't have the ball skills to. I think it really just comes down to he was bigger and stronger than the competition for most of his playing career; D1 was the first time he had to adapt and NEED footwork.

I imagine if he had decided to play middle linebacker as a kid, he would have had a hell of a career.
Everyone travels much more than called.

Reaction Score
We know that he has an unfortunate name.
At least he's black. It would freak me out if he were white and his name was David Duke. Then again, if you are a black family, why name your kid David Duke? Is it wrong that I don't want him just based on his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom