UConn offers 2019 Akok Akok | The Boneyard

UConn offers 2019 Akok Akok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Article from May 15:

“My latest offers are from Providence, NC State, Virginia Tech and Louisville,” said Akok. “I definitely could see UConn offering sometime soon. They have been recruiting me since September and I’ve been working toward getting an offer from them ever since.”

Akok has followed the UConn Huskies closely for quite some time.

“They are a really good program even though they had a tough season last year,” Akok said. “I’m looking forward to seeing them improve and get back to being one of the top teams throughout the country.”

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score

Article from May 15:

“My latest offers are from Providence, NC State, Virginia Tech and Louisville,” said Akok. “I definitely could see UConn offering sometime soon. They have been recruiting me since September and I’ve been working toward getting an offer from them ever since.”

“They are a really good program even though they had a tough season last year,” Akok said. “I’m looking forward to seeing them improve and get back to being one of the top teams throughout the country.”

If KO can't land the kid after reading this we have huge issues!!!

Reaction Score
Looks like he's ranked right around 50 on every site.

Really nice extension and timing on some of those blocks. Not an easy skill to teach.

That and his confidence with his shot (no idea about percentages yet) is a good way to find a scholarship.

A little awkward with the ball, and needs to gain weight. PSA is a great school to help with that. They're putting in work lately up there

Reaction Score
Agree but his good words could mean very little too can't ever go by this even when things are going well.

It certainly would seem to be something to build on though huh
Ollie needs to make it thru next season before we can think about 2019 recruits

Reaction Score

Article from May 15:

About time! Uconn offers.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Not as many as it seems there have been lately
There were plenty who wanted to play at UConn during the BE days and plenty who claimed it was a dream school yet for numerous reasons they played somewhere else - could have been PT, grades, JC not interested, etc.
I will guarantee there were far many more in those days than there are currently

Reaction Score
“My latest offers are from Providence, NC State, Virginia Tech and Louisville,”

Next.

Reaction Score
I believe it was the Shakespeare character Richard III (known to his friends as Dick) that uttered the famous line, "Akok, Akok. My kingdom for Akok". But I could be wrong.

BONEyard summers. The best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1