UConn / Notre Dame Game | The Boneyard

UConn / Notre Dame Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Notre Dame single game tickets went on sale today. We tried ordering two for the December 6 UConn game in South Bend through American Express Concierge and the Notre Dame ticket office. Was told that the game is sold out, and it was suggested that we call back December 1 to see if any tickets are returned. :(

HGN

Reaction Score
Mike , don't waste your time calling back......No one is giving up their tickets to what very well could be a preview of the WCBB NC game of 2015.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Yes, I tried too. It's very sad as everything has long been sold out. I missed the memo.

Reaction Score
I thought Stanford tickets were expensive but $556 for a regular season game is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
ND is the only Arena on the planet that scares me. It's very very hard to win there.

Reaction Score
Stanford is crazy expensive for sure. UConn doesn't ramp up the ticket prices for "elite" games, does it?

Reaction Score
My son bought our tickets for the Stanford game and wouldn't tell me how much they cost of let me pay for them. Little does he know that I was already getting ready to purchase tickets so I know what they cost. Ridiculous inflation for a single game.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
My son bought our tickets for the Stanford game and wouldn't tell me how much they cost of let me pay for them. Little does he know that I was already getting ready to purchase tickets so I know what they cost. Ridiculous inflation for a single game.
how much are the tickets for the "non-elite" games at Stanford?

Reaction Score
nope... all games are the same ol' 20.00 apiece

DaddyChoc- - -Except at Webster Bank Arena where you have to pay 2x's the usual $20.00 +, & $20.00 parking! Tickets run to $176.00 courtside seats! It's priced for the rich in Fairfield County!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
DaddyChoc- - -Except at Webster Bank Arena where you have to pay 2x's the usual $20.00 +, & $20.00 parking! Tickets run to $176.00 courtside seats! It's priced for the rich in Fairfield County!

It's not priced for the rich at all. It's a simple matter of application of the laws of supply and demand at work. Most tix are bought by fans who enjoy the convenience (assuming they live in Fairfield County, a long drive to Hartford and a very long one to Gampel), the joy/novelty of seeing UConn, and the delight of a first class arena. Those with energy can avoid the costly arena parking.

For us to go to 9:00 p.m. games (tv) in Hartford, we need to add the cost of dinner and overnight stay in the Hilton. Gampel games require a total of 3 hours on the road.

We do what we can, but couldn't make it to Turkey. Or Palo Alto. Or Tulsa.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
It's not priced for the rich at all. It's a simple matter of application of the laws of supply and demand at work. Most tix are bought by fans who enjoy the convenience (assuming they live in Fairfield County, a long drive to Hartford and a very long one to Gampel), the joy/novelty of seeing UConn, and the delight of a first class arena. Those with energy can avoid the costly arena parking.

For us to go to 9:00 p.m. games (tv) in Hartford, we need to add the cost of dinner and overnight stay in the Hilton. Gampel games require a total of 3 hours on the road.

We do what we can, but couldn't make it to Turkey. Or Palo Alto. Or Tulsa.
and the Webster is an special occasion...

Reaction Score
Supply and demand indeed. I'll just wait for the USF game and they'll give away pizza and I sit down front behind our bench.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Supply and demand indeed. I'll just wait for the USF game and they'll give away pizza and I sit down front behind our bench.
LOL!... I'm only laughing because that's what I did last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom