UConn NIL Apparel | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn NIL Apparel

Reaction Score

Well, that's an improvement. My mother has been perplexed by the fact that she can't by a Clingan jersey at the bookstore. Even this stuff doesn't include an actual jersey. So weird

Reaction Score
Is this the site to purchase these shirts from? I see many retailers online selling them. Wondering if they are all official.
They are an officially licensed partner of UConn;

Reaction Score
1670506295085.png

Spectacular.

Reaction Score
Soooo many cool new NIL shirts coming into the store...For examples:

UConn - NCAA Men's Basketball : 2022-2023 Holiday Hooded Sweatshirt

Reaction Score
All of this looks great - but I still don’t know why we have 9 pages of sweatshirt and tshirt designs, but I can’t find an authentic Napier or Sanogo jersey anywhere haha

Reaction Score
All of this looks great - but I still don’t know why we have 9 pages of sweatshirt and tshirt designs, but I can’t find an authentic Napier or Sanogo jersey anywhere haha
We want authentic jerseys. How hard could that possibly be????

They supposedly are "on the way". My guess is it takes longer to work with "authentic jersey" suppliers to get things into production vs. just standard everyday screen-printed T-shirts and sweatshirts.

Reaction Score
They supposedly are "on the way". My guess is it takes longer to work with "authentic jersey" suppliers to get things into production vs. just standard everyday screen-printed T-shirts and sweatshirts.
Yeah IIRC they can't get Nike to make them unless it's a significantly large order so they have to partner with other producers which obviously takes time.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
If they don't sell #3 jerseys with 'Calfornia' and 'Cacciatore' on it we riot. Also suggest #21 'Sunoco' and #35 'Pteradactyl'.
It would genius if they did that. They’d sell out.
What they need is #21 and #35 in “ couples jerseys” you know like those dope couples at Disney who wear shirts with arrows pointing at each other with some trite nonsense.

But these would be perfect if standing side by side that #21 says “ why not play” and #35 says “ us together”

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Bought the Santa hat caricature hoodie. Must have for favorite team ever.

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Joey said in a recent interview that he is down with the "California" nickname and thinks there should be apparel with it - if they sold an authentic jersey with it I think it would be first I'd ever buy.

Reaction Score
Joey said in a recent interview that he is down with the "California" nickname and thinks there should be apparel with it - if they sold an authentic jersey with it I think it would be first I'd ever buy.
well he can thank Donny Marshall for that. I think it was Donny who called him that during the first UConn game on FOX Sports 1.

Reaction Score
well he can thank Donny Marshall for that. I think it was Donny who called him that during the first UConn game on FOX Sports 1.
Hurley started that nickname way back when the fall semester started. Donny just picked up on it.

Hurley has given graduate guard Joey Calcaterra, who played at the University of San Diego before transferring to UConn, a nickname.

“He’s from California, so I just call him Joey California,” Hurley said. “Let’s just call him a West Coast gunner. He can really shoot.”

Hurley gives his annual state of the Huskies talk at chamber breakfast

Reaction Score
Hurley started that nickname way back when the fall semester started. Donny just picked up on it.

Hurley has given graduate guard Joey Calcaterra, who played at the University of San Diego before transferring to UConn, a nickname.

“He’s from California, so I just call him Joey California,” Hurley said. “Let’s just call him a West Coast gunner. He can really shoot.”

Hurley gives his annual state of the Huskies talk at chamber breakfast

Oh shoot I stand corrected. I first heard Donny Marshall use it so I thought he came up with it.

Thanks for the article.

Reaction Score
Does the UConn bookstore or other physical location have this stuff, or is everything online order?

Reaction Score
Does the UConn bookstore or other physical location have this stuff, or is everything online order?
Yeah I like to see/feel the quality of the shirt/sweatshirt before I shell out the bucks. Also the sizing. Sizes are all over the place these days with all the global sourcing.

Reaction Score
I believe all NIL apparel is made to order.

Reaction Score
I ordered the Clingan shirt on the 8th from BreakingT. No info yet.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Just copped a team caricature white tee! It’s gonna be a great memento in ten years, when I want to relive the glory of NC #5.

Still wish I knew what happened to my ‘99 championship tee with the bracket in the back…

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom