UConn - ND, Tagged a Jimmy V Classic, Set for Dec. 4th Broadcast on ABC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn - ND, Tagged a Jimmy V Classic, Set for Dec. 4th Broadcast on ABC

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I

like her game as well, it's hard to find fault with Maddy being on the add. She is a hardnosed player with a lot of game. She is one of three players on ND I like, she is a baller. Like most on the BY I would rather drink bleach than watch ND and their players unless they are being flummoxed by almost anyone.:p
Pour me one. :cool:Anyone that has read my posts regarding Notre Dame knows I don't care for that University or its football program. I do like and respect the ND posters that post here regularly. I always enjoy reading their comments and takes. They have proven to be very knowledgeable fair minded. It has nothing to do with the WBB team, it never has.

My dislike for ND began in 1964 fueled by some rowdy and very disrespectful ND fans (towards USC and its fans within shouting distance) at a tailgate gathering (that carried over into the game in the stands) at the LA Coliseum before a ND/USC football game. I'll NEVER forget that incident. :mad: I do believe that alcohol was a contributing factor in that matter. I was a young impressionable teen in 1964. I had never experienced anything like that before or since.

Been to several ND/USC football games since, no incidents after that. ND ALWAYS travels well when they come to So Cal. Also be advised that there are thousands of ND alums that live here in Southern California. Over the years it has been made "crystal clear" in their chatrooms and other social media platforms that ND fans DO NOT like UConn or Geno. I'll leave it there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom