Uconn ND predictions | The Boneyard

Uconn ND predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I predict a 10 point win by Uconn. We are playing our best ball of the season and the difference is that Dolson is playing big. Stokes matches up well with ND because they are not that big or quick. Farris is playing better than ever. Hartley, Hayes and KML are just awesome. Doty is also playing well and unlike last year where we were tired entering the final four. This year the team seems to be having more fun and playing with excitement.

Reaction Score
I like your assessment. I would say somewhere between a 6-12 point win for UCONN. I think if we can handle the ball, defend Novosal and Diggins without fouling... and challenge Peters in the lane will we do well. The key is having Novosal, Diggins, and/or Peters picking up two quick fouls and of course our players not picking up the fouls.

I would also love to see #23 channel #23 last year. KML go off for like 36. Hitting like 8-10 threes would be awesome. ;)

Reaction Score
I predict a 10 point win by Uconn. We are playing our best ball of the season and the difference is that Dolson is playing big. Stokes matches up well with ND because they are not that big or quick. Farris is playing better than ever. Hartley, Hayes and KML are just awesome. Doty is also playing well and unlike last year where we were tired entering the final four. This year the team seems to be having more fun and playing with excitement.
I also agree; emphasis on Dolson having a good game.

Reaction Score
Uconn is carrying momentum into this game and I think it's a win. I think the key will be how well we defend Sims and limit her defensive effectiveness. Both teams have players that can be game changers so I'm still nervous. Regardless, this is what a final 4 game should be.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I'm nervous about this game for the reasons stated. If we stay out of foul trouble - ND doesn't get the flop calls, and Stef plays big, we win 67 - 59.

Reaction Score
I would love to see us dominate again, will be thrilled just for a win and will be completely satisfied regardless of the outcome. It has been an awesome season and I am prouder of this team than any other team in the past.

Reaction Score
I hope I'm wrong, but I just have a feeling that Diggins will go off tonight. Uconn is playing well and is hungry, but so is ND, especially after losing in the final last season and bringing just about all those starters back. To be honest, I think ND takes this one...again, I hope I'm wrong! :confused: Great season for Uconn either way.

Reaction Score
I have to admit that I'm pretty nervous about this one. Candidly, of the four teams, I think that, realistically, Baylor's chances of making it to the promised land should be ranked first, ours probably 3rd or 4th. ND has lots of toughness and experience. I think our effectiveness down low vs Devereaux is probably the biggest key to the outcome. But, for all of us, no matter the outcome, this has been a great season, beyond reasonable expectations.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
So much depends on the zebras.

Reaction Score
I predict, that instead of starting with an opening tip, the game will begin with Natalie Novosel at the line for two free throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom