UCONN Men's Soccer | The Boneyard

UCONN Men's Soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
on to the NCAA Sweet 16 with a 1-0 win today over Northeastern.

To my pleasant surprise, today's match was available via a FREE video stream (albeit choppy at times...) at www.uconnhuskies.com

UCONN will host the winner of Virginia-New Mexico next Sunday at 1pm.

Reaction Score
UConn managed 5 shots on goal for the game today? That's not gonna get it done going forward. In comparison the other 1 seed today, Notre Dame had 17 shots on goal. It's survive and advance but these stats seem to indicate a return to timid afraid to lose soccer that has plagued this program in recent years in the postseason.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
UConn managed 5 shots on goal for the game today? That's not gonna get it done going forward. In comparison the other 1 seed today, Notre Dame had 17 shots on goal. It's survive and advance but these stats seem to indicate a return to timid afraid to lose soccer that has plagued this program in recent years in the postseason.

They really need to snap out of it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I am a casual observer, but the team seems to win a lot of big games it should win and not win a lot it shouldn't in post season.

Seems like last 5-8 years have been failed finishes. I had 0 confidence they would win that elite 8 game this year and wasn't suprised when they didn't.

Don't think it's Reid, but something.

Reaction Score
Great for Alvarez. Following another round of conference confusion, UConn soccer may face as big or a bigger challenge than any Huskies' sport at maintaining its traditional success. Knock on wood UConn finds its way to BiG or whatever is left of the ACC soon.

Reaction Score
I am a casual observer, but the team seems to win a lot of big games it should win and not win a lot it shouldn't in post season.

Seems like last 5-8 years have been failed finishes. I had 0 confidence they would win that elite 8 game this year and wasn't suprised when they didn't.

Don't think it's Reid, but something.
they players change from year to year, the coach doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom