UConn men's basketball team will take European trip in August | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn men's basketball team will take European trip in August

Reaction Score

Assisted access <<

-> The national champion UConn men's basketball team is heading to Europe.

The Huskies will take a tour of Europe in August, practicing and playing against various teams in France and in Spain from Aug. 2-10. This trip is separate from the UConn women's team's European trip, which will run Aug. 14-25 through Croatia, Slovenia and Italy. <-

Cool, including the Balkans, good idea. I reckon he wants to find the next Jokic or Divac. Maybe make a stop over in Serbia too, IMO.

Reaction Score
Cool, including the Balkans, good idea. I reckon he wants to find the next Jokic or Divac. Maybe make a stop over in Serbia too, IMO.
Men aren't going to the Balkans, ladies are

Reaction Score
Maybe Timberlake is a world traveler. Someone get him on the line.
Timberjack, Lumberlake, who needs him................we want people who want to succeed and grow, not just pick up some cash for a year on the roster.
Won't it be more fun to win #6 with a young roster that grows stronger and stronger each month, culminating with wins over Belmont and Northern Arizona in the Final Four? It's a new era!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
August is a great time to go to France and especially Paris. The south is nuts but the rest is perfect. Some small shops and restaurants will be closed, but they also call off the riots and strikes until early September.

We‘re actually going in early September and hoping that people take a few weeks before being outraged by whatever is outrageous this year.

Im hearing this summer could eclipse last summers travel nightmare scenarios to Europe. Best of luck!

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Good selling point for potential transfers too. You know, in case the we just won a national championship thing wasn't enough.

August_West

Reaction Score
Austrian
You’ll be fine. Going Czech? Bottom line…..

Stay out of LHR

Distant second

Stay out of CDG if you can

Reaction Score
You’ll be fine. Going Czech? Bottom line…..

Stay out of LHR

Distant second

Stay out of CDG if you can
To Vienna, 1.5 hour layover. Direct flight back from Vienna. My yearly trek to Czech, starting in Prague, last 3 days in Vienna. Went through Amsterdam on my way back last year - disaster.

August_West

Reaction Score
To Vienna, 1.5 hour layover. Direct flight back from Vienna. My yearly trek to Czech, starting in Prague, last 3 days in Vienna. Went through Amsterdam on my way back last year - disaster.
Amsterdam is 3rd place in transfer disasters.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
One of my bucket list trips is to hit Munich. Vienna and Prague.

Reaction Score
One of my bucket list trips is to hit Munich. Vienna and Prague.
Prague is a great city, Czech is a beautiful country - have pretty much explored most of it - castles, caves, palaces. Rent a car while there - google maps work wonders. People are wonderful. Will be my first trip to Vienna using DayTrip - driver will pick us up at Prague airport after wedropiff the car, 3 1/2 hours we'll be at our hotel in Vienna. Looking at a boat ride down the Danube for 1 of the days we're there. Staying in the historic city center district.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Hypothetically speaking if one finds themselves in France on a business trip the same time as the team, could they attend any of the games or scrimmages?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Maybe this means both Ajax and Newton will come back. A Euro trip vs who knows. Good exposure for the program

Reaction Score

Assisted access <<

-> The national champion UConn men's basketball team is heading to Europe.

The Huskies will take a tour of Europe in August, practicing and playing against various teams in France and in Spain from Aug. 2-10. This trip is separate from the UConn women's team's European trip, which will run Aug. 14-25 through Croatia, Slovenia and Italy. <-

Better start working on passports now. Huge backlog.

Reaction Score
Im hearing this summer could eclipse last summers travel nightmare scenarios to Europe. Best of luck!
We wouldn’t know. After getting us all hanging on your every travail, you never finished your story.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom