UConn Men's Basketball: Meet Jalen Adams [Video] | The Boneyard

UConn Men's Basketball: Meet Jalen Adams [Video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Jalen Adams plays below the rim

Can't wait to see him become a better player than Briscoe.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
What jumped out the most to me was how articulate he is for someone who's just started his freshman year. He will be such an outstanding leader and ambassador for the program -- put together with his on-court skills, that's something really special to have.

Reaction Score

I'm loving the players we have here. There are a few higher ranked guys, but no other guards out there that I'd want to take over JA. That article about Kemba vs. Waiters yesterday explains why - JA seems like a hard working, athletic, team first winner. Briscoe seems like a punk.

PS Briscoe, the words I just used to describe Jalen are called adjectives.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
What jumped out the most to me was how articulate he is for someone who's just started his freshman year. He will be such an outstanding leader and ambassador for the program -- put together with his on-court skills, that's something really special to have.
I'm really pulling for Purvis to blow up this year because he is the "ambassador" type and seems to be one of most genuine kids we've ever had in the program. He's become a big help in recruitment and always seems to be the voice of the team now.

Adams hopefully is next to step into those shoes.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I actually liked your original, unedited post better.
Me too but I'm at work lol. Feel free to steal it.

Also, you're an absolute hawk for seeing that post in the 10 seconds it was up for.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
This kid's a legit 1 and done talent, except that won't happen because he'll be coming off the bench. This team is deep.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I'm really pulling for Purvis to blow up this year because he is the "ambassador" type and seems to be one of most genuine kids we've ever had in the program. He's become a big help in recruitment and always seems to be the voice of the team now.

Adams hopefully is next to step into those shoes.

Agree with you 100%. Rodney bleeds national flag blue and white.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Agree with you 100%. Rodney bleeds national flag blue and white.

I love to see transfers like Purvis, Gibbs, Miller and Larrier talking about buy in and being happy to be here. I do think that UConn is a special place and KO has expanded upon what was built by Calhoun.

Reaction Score

Agree all of the kids intro video's seem to be the same too. Love that they are great kids with monster talent.

Reaction Score

Correction: Jalen Adams plays above the rim, while attacking the basket.

Reaction Score
What I like is that he seems to understand the challenges and requirements of a high level Div 1 baller.

As a freshman if he can grasp that he will be ahead of many other national first year players, and he's practicing with 2 all stars and an NBA point guard.

Its his story to write.

Reaction Score
Adams is certainly going to be one of those players mentioned hand-in-hand with UConn bball forever. We'll be talking about incoming guards years from now comparing them to Adams.

Just as people always say, "Is this kid the next Kemba, Shabazz, Boatright?" Pretty soon we'll have to say, "Can this kid step in and be the next Jalen Adams for UConn."

Can't wait for this kid! Enjoy him while you can...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom