OT: - UConn Men | The Boneyard

OT: UConn Men

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
This was a great, emotional game for UConn. Hurley loses it, gives away a half-dozen points and risks blowing the game. You gotta have more self- control than that.

Congrats to UCMBB and congrats for packing the house for this one.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Great game last night, and great energy from the fans at Gampel. Even Mrs oldude was into it.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
And the cherry on top was the students storming the court!!!!!!!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Great game last night, and great energy from the fans at Gampel. Even Mrs oldude was into it.
Minor point. It was in Hartford. And when that place gets loud. it’s very loud. I’m old too. Was in the Civic Center when Henefeld played for UConn and unexpectedly beat Syracuse and Georgetown back to back. I think that’s when my hearing started to go south. It was deafening.

Reaction Score
Minor point. It was in Hartford. And when that place gets loud. it’s very loud. I’m old too. Was in the Civic Center when Henefeld played for UConn and unexpectedly beat Syracuse and Georgetown back to back. I think that’s when my hearing started to go south. It was deafening.
How about the TN v. UConn game in '03 when Diana Taurasi hit the halftime bomb from 3/4 court? That was one of the loudest, greatest games I've ever been to.

Reaction Score
im pushing 75, grew up in west haven. been a husky fan forever. this season, inspite of the ups and downs with bth teams, has been lots of fun to watch - with some heartache for sure lol. everything is starting to come together nicely for both teams. im really excited about march.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom