UConn men beat ND at ND! | The Boneyard

UConn men beat ND at ND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Only the second time in 48 games ND lost at home, the other by Uconn two years ago!

I want the lady huskies to do the same on 3/4/13
it was last year... Drummond had a good game.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
They sure played like the gentlemen Huskies that they are....

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
What a gutsy men's team UConn has during this "lost year." There's no give up in their attitude, and you can attribute that to Kevin Ollie.
I would add that this bunch seems to have great chemistry as well. Haven't seen that for a long time.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
The men have delightfully overachieved thus far...imo. With a new recruit coming on board in the last day or two, Ollie has now 3 kids coming in next year....2 bigs and a guard.
The Dixville Notch returns for KO are off the charts so far....despite all kinds of inherited difficulties.

Two 'signature' wins so far....Michigan State [neutral court]....ND at ND. They have been overmatched in nary a game. Louisville and Syracuse may change that but they are very easy to root for.
10-2 in non-conference play. If they are 9-9 in the Big East that would be a heck of an accomplishment given their frontcourt.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
10-2 in non-conference play. If they are 9-9 in the Big East that would be a heck of an accomplishment given their frontcourt.
Tyler Olander is taking that kind of stuff personally - good for him! I always like to see a local kid make good. I'm also happy for Enosch Wolf, who seems to be a solid contributor this year. He warmed the bench for 2 years but now it's paying off for him in playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom