UConn men at Paradise Jam on TV now. | The Boneyard

UConn men at Paradise Jam on TV now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
UConn leads Wake Forest 36-32 at halftime.

Nice halftime coverage of welcoming party for teams, including reggae music, steel drums, dancers, etc. Jim Calhoun being interviewed now.

That small gym brings back fond memories. Strange to see three 3-point lines, black, blue and yellow. And those unforgettable fold-down bleacher seats.

Go to CBS Sports for a preview if you are going next week.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
UCONN up by 5 with 4:33 left.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
73-65 TO with 1:55 left UCONN ball.

U

UCONNfan1

A solid win by UCONN. Don't think Wake is ever going to light the ACC on fire, but it's a game UCONN gutted out. The best thing to come out of that game was their 6'10" 5 from Germany played well scoring 12 points and grabbing 9 boards. The post play on the men's team is the opposite of a strength... at least that was the thought at the start of the season...

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
A solid win by UCONN. Don't think Wake is ever going to light the ACC on fire, but it's a game UCONN gutted out. The best thing to come out of that game was their 6'10" 5 from Germany played well scoring 12 points and grabbing 9 boards. The post play on the men's team is the opposite of a strength... at least that was the thought at the start of the season...
Isn't Wolf 7-1? I thought he played a terrific game.

I really like Ollie's substitutions for the most part so far. Players don't get the hook if they make a mistake and if someone, like Giffey, is playing well, he doesn't get yanked to never be seen again. I know JC is revered on the men's board, but sometimes his substitutions made me scratch my head.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
They referred to him as a seven footer during the game. (And I see he is listed at 7' 1" on the roster)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
They desperately need height and strong inside play...I just hope Wolf's performance was not a onetime thing.
They have been outrebounded by Michigan State [understandable]....Wake [not awful]....Vermont [yikes!]
Great start...get out of the Caribbean at 5-0?

Big challenge coming up....at North Carolina State in early December.....ranked #6 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom