UConn Men’s Basketball: The Resurgence | The Boneyard

UConn Men’s Basketball: The Resurgence

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
If not right away, Jackson is going to start early and get minutes often.

His shot is a bit wonky but it seems to go in. I’d be surprised if they didn’t smooth it out and raise it just a tad, but either way he’s a freak.

Reaction Score

His shot is a bit wonky but it seems to go in. I’d be surprised if they didn’t smooth it out and raise it just a tad, but either way he’s a freak.
Agree with you.. Early on..Probably more of a scorer than shooter..Will need to figure shot out(through practice/coaching) to reach his NBA aspirations..

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Did we find out if Martin is eligible? That's the key really, to Jackson starting. Polley could start for a bit at the 3, since he's a senior.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
It's hard to say how good we will be because we are young, but we are going to be a fun team watch. It really feels like we're about to see the start of something special doesn't it?

(Still doomed.)

Reaction Score
Can't wait til Javonte Brown Ferguson grows into that body.

I wonder how much A.Jackson will be on the ball, and how his play might be affected? It's probably my biggest question mark going into the season....

Sanogo is clearly an Adrien style beast in the making

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Just when we thought the recruiting was going through the roof the entire team reports for the summer and we get a strength coach that is going to bring the physical toughness we have so desperately needed. Good lesson in keeping the faith. As others have said this almost like Christmas to fans. Things can change and sometimes quite suddenly.

Reaction Score
Do you really think 20-21 is comparable?
Talent -wise , hell no , but depth - wise I don’t ever remember us going more than 9 deep / Our 9 thru 13 guys on depth chart cud be at any given time: springs, Ferguson , and a combo of anyone from Carlton to Adams to polley to akok based on performance and injury comebacks. That’s insane.
Bouk, Jackson , Cole, whalley, sanogo, Carlton, polley, akok, martin, Adams, gaffney , springs and Ferguson - Of course We he had more talented squads but no squads this incredibly deep.
Back in 04, we were 10 deep with mega talent but guys 11-13 were shamon tooles and some walk-ons who were not gonna see any run. This year is the first year I can remember where we have 13 guys with Legitimate chances of taking minutes away from each other. Marcus white was the 10th man on that 2004 squad

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom