UConn - Memphis Game Thread | Page 18 | The Boneyard

UConn - Memphis Game Thread

Reaction Score
How many fumbled did we have. Also, how many INT's have we forced this year? It feels like we don't ever get INT's anymore. We were spoiled with Gratz etc.

Reaction Score
Who is going to get blamed for tonight's game? Crocker?

At this point I'm not even sure much can be gained the rest of the year. I don't see any way we get to a bowl in the next few years..... Baby steps.... even the announcers stressed the large talent gap in our programs. Unfortunatly its not a WVU or Ville talent gap... it Memphis. No idea where we go from here.

Reaction Score
Great thing we moved heaven and earth because our fans wanted to play USF this year. Should have left things the way it is. Play ECU later when we would have had a better shot to win and replace USF game with a team more suited for us, like Trinity College.

Reaction Score
UConn can't even get the post game right. What the heck kind of static is that?

Reaction Score
Great thing we moved heaven and earth because our fans wanted to play USF this year. Should have left things the way it is. Play ECU later when we would have had a better shot to win and replace USF game with a team more suited for us, like Trinity College.

Good points - but it is difficult to get past your avatar. Hathaway started us on this downward spiral. I have decided he has a perfect punchable face... BTW, Manual was feckless too. Fledgling programs are fragile and will not recover easily from this conspiracy of dunces it has endured.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I left at 700 yards. Did not see the 70th point. Morbid curiosity kind of thing.

Stayed until the final whistle for my son and I. I got to see Pindell, the drummers using fire sticks, and absolutely zero issues getting out of the parking lot. The fire sticks were cool, though...

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Umm usf was afraid to play us

Reaction Score
The ten of us left in our section at the end of the game cheered with delight when we learned we were witnessing UConn football history. It had been 98 years since 69 points had been scored by a football opponent, and we got to see that record broken. We're waiting for the commemorative tee shirts to be delivered to our seats at the next home game.

(Which font do we use for sarcasm here, I forget.....)

Reaction Score
The ten of us left in our section at the end of the game cheered with delight when we learned we were witnessing UConn football history. It had been 98 years since 69 points had been scored by a football opponent, and we got to see that record broken. We're waiting for the commemorative tee shirts to be delivered to our seats at the next home game.

(Which font do we use for sarcasm here, I forget.....)
You got some really cool fanny packs too, no?

Reaction Score
After last night, Just speechless up until now.
For heads not rolling, speaks volumes of the absolute cupboard being bare.
Thought sitting at the BC game was bad, .... if these are Diaco recruits and it's as bad as it looks, could be 4 years before we get to a .500 level.
THIS IS NOT "SLIM AND NONE", it's "SLIM left TOWN".

Reaction Score
After last night, Just speechless up until now.
For heads not rolling, speaks volumes of the absolute cupboard being bare.
Thought sitting at the BC game was bad, .... if these are Diaco recruits and it's as bad as it looks, could be 4 years before we get to a .500 level.
THIS IS NOT "SLIM AND NONE", it's "SLIM left TOWN".

Was the cupboard bare on offense as well, or just on defense? It's interesting how good coaching makes the offensive cupboard looks like it was left in good shape, while bad coaching makes the defensive cupboard look like it was left bare.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom