UConn makes the bottom 10 | The Boneyard

UConn makes the bottom 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't even care anymore. I'm resigned to the fact we absolutely stink right now. I'm more concerned about no real improvement showing up. Say what you will about traitorous scum, HCRE seemed to get his teams playing better over the season.

Reaction Score
That was hilarious. Diaco certainly has been hearing a lot. Poor man.

Reaction Score
I don't even care anymore. I'm resigned to the fact we absolutely stink right now. I'm more concerned about no real improvement showing up. Say what you will about traitorous scum, HCRE seemed to get his teams playing better over the season.

I agree. That is what also concerns me the most. Will this system of rotating so many players actually produce real improvement over the course of the season? We will see.

We've had some kooky schedules in the past few seasons, remnants of Hathaway and the conference change. Five games in the first 29 days of the season to start this year, and then 3 games in the next 35 days.

That would be a furious start for a veteran and disciplined team. I don't recall Edsall having front loading schedules this heavy, and he did reliably and regularly develop teams that started painfully slow but finished seasons strong. Sept and Oct under Edsall were always very frustrating, at least for me, because it seemed we were always starting from scratch to get to that 7-6, 8-5 finish.

Can only hope that with the practice time we've got over the 35 days that are already blowing by, that come November we can show real development and finish strong.

It's amazing how bad SMU is by the way. Whalers been mentioning it regularly, but I had no idea. We are not the worst team in division 1, but I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to be closer to the top, than we are to the bottom.

Reaction Score
If you're in the bottom 10 in D1 college football, you are the worst... my opinion... I never thought we'd ever be that bad, but reality is we are...embarrassingly so... We went from sugar to Sugar Honey Iced Tea fast (2011 Fiesta Bowl to currently non-existent)

I just hope we never experience this again (after this season).. If we're in the bottom 25 next year, I'd find that unacceptable...

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I believe in our early 1-A days we were in this ranking often. Look at where we went from there prior to PP. So as long as we see some improvement, I could care less what ESPN or USA Today has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom