Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Kalani's List

Bst7KCOCYAAHbzf.jpg

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Good question! we have [combo?] forwards Collier and Boykin from 2015...Katie as a small forward from 2015...and Natalie Butler coming in that September as a soph eligible true center. Hopefully Asia Durr will join that elite group as well. Kalanie too? If she comes on an official visit in the fall...I guess we are still in the hunt.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No inside information here, but we might just still be on her list for the 'name' factor.

Reaction Score
Bret McCormick ‏@ASGR1995
Kalani Brown 6-5 C 2015 Salmen HS LA has list of 10. Lady Pumas AAU.
  1. Baylor
  2. Florida
  3. Georgia
  4. Houston
  5. Louisville
  6. LSU
  7. NC
  8. Tenn
  9. TX A&M
  10. UConn
Most reports I've seen had considered LSU, TAMU, Baylor the front-runners.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Wow, a kid who actually recognizes and thanks the coaches for their recruiting efforts! Rare these days.
A recruit who recently announced her list of 5 had these nice tweets a day before her announcement:

"I want to sincerely thank all of the coaches that have spent their resources and time in recruiting me. I've been blessed with many...." (LINK)

"...amazing schools showing interest in me and I've finally narrowed it down to my top 5 and I will tweet it tomorrow at 6ish o'clock! " (LINK)

Reaction Score
Wow, a kid who actually recognizes and thanks the coaches for their recruiting efforts! Rare these days.

There's no way of knowing whether or not the recruits have privately spoken to the coaches of the schools that are being left of their list.

Reaction Score
Does that mean we are still recruiting her?
It means that a scholarship was offered to her at some point and still remains open. However, it does not mean that UConn is still following her, going to her games, and actively recruiting her hard. The coaches and recruiters know where a kid is going or leaning 90% of the time so they will not waste time actively recruiting someone who does not have much interest in their school but at the same they do not pull the scholarship and "burn a bridge" in case the kid has a complete change of heart.

Reaction Score
Agree. We certainly are the outlier geographically.
Yeah, I don't want to read too much into the tea leaves, but 9 southern schools and UConn isn't a great sign.

Reaction Score
No inside information here, but we might just still be on her list for the 'name' factor.

INT: I had the same thought.....along with "ten is a lot." But I also have no "news" of any sort on this and don't know much about the player either.

Reaction Score
I'll be kind of surprised if she doesn't end up at LSU.

Interesting that Houston is on her list. If the Cougs could land her it
would be a nice upgrade both for Houston and for the AAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom