UConn @ Maine (Friday 11/5/21 @ 7:30p @ Alfond Arena & Saturday 11/6/21 @ 7p @ Alfond Arena) Games streamed on ColegeSportsLive.com & on ESPN 97-9 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Maine (Friday 11/5/21 @ 7:30p @ Alfond Arena & Saturday 11/6/21 @ 7p @ Alfond Arena) Games streamed on ColegeSportsLive.com & on ESPN 97-9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Game #5: Maine Black Bears vs University of Connecticut Huskies
DATE:
Friday, November 5, 2021
TIME: 7:30 p.m. EST
SITE: Alfond Arena -- Orono, Maine
2021-22 RECORDS: Maine 0-5-1 (0-2-0 HE), UConn 4-3-0 (2-1-0 HE)

Game #6: Maine Black Bears vs University of Connecticut Huskies
DATE:
Saturday, November 6, 2021
TIME: 7:00 p.m. EST
SITE: Alfond Arena -- Orono, Maine

WATCH
LISTEN
LIVE STATS
TICKETS (** If guests are unable to provide valid proof of vaccination, a valid negative test, or fail the enhanced screening, guests will be turned away from the event. (If attending - more info here Alfond Covid Entrance Policy). Plz no UMaine policy debate here - it is what it is.

Reaction Score
UCTV Sports@UCTVSport 7m
UConn Men's Hockey head coach Mike Cavanaugh is going to be speaking with the media shortly in preparation for the @UConnMHOC weekend series against Maine. UConn goalie Darion Hanson will follow immediately afterwards.

UCTV Sports@UCTVSport 5m
Cavanaugh on playing in Orono: "It's going to be a tough barn to play in."

UCTV Sports@UCTVSport 5m
Cavanaugh: "Our kids are an experienced group of guys. ... We're going to have to play extremely well in all three zones."

UCTV Sports@UCTVSport 3m
Cavanaugh on Darion Hanson: "He manages the game extremely well ... we're really lucky to have him."

UCTV Sports @UCTVSports 1m
Cavanaugh on Carter Turnbull: "It's only a matter of time before he breaks out."

UCTV Sports @UCTVSports 2m
Cavanaugh has reported that Jake Flynn is uncertain to return this weekend, but Hudson Schandor is expected to return.

Cavanaugh on the players having interests outside of hockey: "I think it's great. ... The kids have to balance hockey, academics, and a social life. All three are important to be the best version of yourself."

UCTV Sports @UCTVSports 1m
Cavanaugh on Marc Gatomb's production: "He's been consistent with his work ethic over 4 years. ... This year, things have been falling into place for him."

UCTV Sports @UCTVSports 3m
Cavanaugh on Jachym Kondelik's contributions over 4 years: "I think he's played extremely well this season. ... I've been blown away by [his leadership qualities] this season. He's setting the tone on the locker room and on the ice."

Hanson on the team's direction: "I think we're heading in the right direction. We've played two very strong games on the road in very tough buildings."

UCTV Sports @UCTVSports 19s
Hanson on why he chose UConn: "From the get-go, UConn was the school that stood above the rest. They were the first school to call me. ... It was a no-brainer. ... My decision was made in the first week." UConn called within hours of Hanson declaring for the transfer portal.

Daniel Connolly @DanielVConnolly 17mhttps://twitter.com/DanielVConnolly
UConn goaltender Darion Hanson has Maya Moore and Kemba Walker on his helmet. "Maya Moore, what she did on the Lynx...I also really appreciate the things that she's done away from the court." (1/2)

Daniel Connolly @DanielVConnolly 17m
Hanson fits in well at UConn. "I think personally, for me, that Kemba Walker step-back in the Big East Tournament was one of the coolest college basketball highlights I've ever seen." (2/2)

Daniel Connolly @DanielVConnolly 15m
John Wojciechowski is UConn's aux guy on the bus after wins. "He's controlling the vibes of the bus ride."

Reaction Score

-> Injury report - Hudson Schandor has a chance to return for the first time since cutting his leg with his own skate at Ohio State. Jake Flynn (unknown injury) has missed the last three games and is unlikely to play this weekend. <-

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Jumping Wake Up GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom