UConn Magazine Latest Cover | The Boneyard

UConn Magazine Latest Cover

Reaction Score
1686838300853.jpeg

Pretty cool cover with MSG included.

Reaction Score

Link to buy one if you don’t get the cover you like or a poster of any one of them:

Reaction Score
Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like you can buy everything BUT the actual magazines?

Reaction Score
I know alumni get the mag, but maybe donors too...

from website..."UConn Magazine is produced in print three times a year, in spring, summer, and fall by the Office of University Communications at the University of Connecticut. It is distributed to over 250,000 alumni and friends of the University. Our alumni magazine strives to inspire pride in our institution, encourage dialogue on a variety of issues, and present diverse viewpoints and stories highlighting our alumni, faculty, and students."

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I know alumni get the mag, but maybe donors too...

from website..."UConn Magazine is produced in print three times a year, in spring, summer, and fall by the Office of University Communications at the University of Connecticut. It is distributed to over 250,000 alumni and friends of the University. Our alumni magazine strives to inspire pride in our institution, encourage dialogue on a variety of issues, and present diverse viewpoints and stories highlighting our alumni, faculty, and students."
Not every alum gets the magazine and the donor distribution is scattered. Some years I get it and some years I don't, even though my level of giving has only gone up. I know I won't get it anymore because I refused to be treated like crap by the basketball season ticket sales brigade and the Athletic Department. After over 50 years of season tickets my family and I said shove it. Still have them for Football, Soccer and a different package for baseball.
Watching from home may be more relaxing and cheaper!!!
If you do receive the magazine - it is usually very well written and put together. The university could make some money by issuing subscriptions but maybe its above someone's pay level.
Saying it offers diverse viewpoints is a huge stretch in some issues/subjects.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure I've gotten every issue for close to twenty years. Coincidentally that corresponds almost exactly to when I kicked in the cash to become a lifetime member of the alumni association.

Reaction Score
In regards to the cover with the rings. Has the championship ring for 2023 been shown yet?

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure I've gotten every issue for close to twenty years. Coincidentally that corresponds almost exactly to when I kicked in the cash to become a lifetime member of the alumni association.
all that gets you now is a calendar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom