Uconn Loses to Yale and a winless Smu Back2Back and You want a P5 Bid? | The Boneyard

Uconn Loses to Yale and a winless Smu Back2Back and You want a P5 Bid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The P5 are Laughing at Us.
This stuff can't Happen.

I'll Quote Kevin Ollie from last night

" Embarrassing "

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Pretty clear now that this guy is desperate for attention. Welcome to the ignore list.

Reaction Score
Well it wouldn't have been emabarrasing if we were invited after winning the national title would it. STFU please.

Reaction Score
Not even entertaining in your ongoing blathering. At least Chap was at times. Ignored.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
It's funny, I don't recall overtly pessimistic posting on message boards being a side effect of vicodin.

Reaction Score
This stuff can't Happen.

" Embarrassing "
Are you kidding me. Is last year's NC that far in the past that we're no longer P5 relevant?!?! Granted out FB team has been an embarrassment, but we're just a handful of games into the season, struggling yes, but coming off a fricken National Championship.

Pleeeeaaaase, just go away!!!!

Reaction Score
Please post your address. There's a few of us who want to come over and kick the chit out of you
But I'm guessing you live in your parents' basement, so you might want to let them know that some "friends" might be stopping by

Reaction Score
Ashore "WeAreUCONN, post: 1156470, member: 4786"]The P5 are Laughing at Us.
This stuff can't Happen.

" Embarrassing "[/QUOTE]
This guy has got to go.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
OK, I'm beginning to think this dude is Truth from the old ESPN boards

I mean he's actually pretending to be a fan now, and trying to make an argument that our men's college basketball program is hurting our chances for an invite into one of the P5

now that's what I call "embarrassing"

Reaction Score
This stuff can't Happen.

" Embarrassing "

STFU. An academic year in which we won a basketball championship, went to the Fiesta Bowl and had the best baseball team the northeast had seen in a generation didn't get us into the ACC ahead of Pitt. Or, a little later, the ACC instead of LV. So please understand why worrying about how two loses effect conference realignment is moronic.

Reaction Score
This stuff can't Happen.

" Embarrassing "

STFU. An academic year in which we won a basketball championship, went to the Fiesta Bowl and had the best baseball team the northeast had seen in a generation didn't get us into the ACC ahead of Pitt. Or, a little later, the ACC instead of LV. So please understand why worrying about how two loses effect conference realignment is moronic.

Reaction Score

Spot on. We also beat Louisville in football in their own house two days before the ACC took them over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom