uconn looking for a big- brimah and possible D. johnson | The Boneyard

uconn looking for a big- brimah and possible D. johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Long long long long shot... we seem late to the race alot...

Reaction Score
Any big looking for instant gratification has an opportunity now. Guards are pretty loaded so up front is where the opportunity lies. Dakari is local too, would love to pull a Deandre.

Reaction Score
We'll have a very solid team next year, so I would really go for a bigman that can come in right away and clean the glass.

Reaction Score
It doesn't have to be a "C' per se but at least a PF who has beef, can move people and is a solid rebounder..........we can work with who we have to fill in the center position..........

Maybe Kentan gets stronger, simply gets better and comes in as a solid player who knows he has a year....??

Reaction Score
I believe Dakari is a long shot for us because of how late we are joining but here is a breakdown of the schools he is currently looking at from his mother

http://zagsblog.com/articles/dakari-johnsons-mother-breaks-down-his-six-schools/

The most interesting thing is they are looking for some serious playing time for him. All the schools she goes through she is talking about how they have or could have someone in the Center position already. They are also looking for a school that can develop bigs. Seeing we have 'unlimited' playing time on the table for him and because he is pretty local we do have a chance. He is also willing to take his time and choose the best option.

Reaction Score
he wants to go somewhere hes "needed". there arent many more programs that need him than us. him at C,nolan at PF and DD at SF would be a very good young frontline.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
he wants to go somewhere hes "needed". there arent many more programs that need him than us. him at C,nolan at PF and DD at SF would be a very good young frontline.

I said this earlier. I think we have a good shot if Ollie can recruit him really hard.

Reaction Score
This is what I asked today:
@B_WRecruiting: @KYCS_Recruiting is is true that UConn made contact with Dakari Johnson lately?
This is what I was told:
@KYCS_Recruiting: @B_WRecruiting That may be possible, but he is supposedly only considering Florida, Georgetown, Kansas, Kentucky, Ohio State and Syracuse
@KYCS_Recruiting: @B_WRecruiting It is possible for him to consider UConn. He does not have a so called "set list."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom