OT: - UConn late games...almost always | The Boneyard

OT: UConn late games...almost always

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
as an early-to-bed...early to rise person...I almost always limit TVgames that go late to
UConn women games.

NBA playoffs: I know we tend to avoid these but I happened to see a Memphis/GoldenState game on Sunday and was amazed by Ja Morant.

I only saw the highlights of last night's game and he truly is a treat to watch. Think he had 47 points with several baskets down the stretch for the win....series now 1-1. He is spectactularly athletic...strong and creative moves to the basket and finishes with both hnds and can pull-up for short jumpers. He missed a game winning lay-up on Sunday but overall was very good. On Tuesday he was great.

Regardless of rooting interest you would be entertained. Hope they have a weekend afternoon
game.

Not to be too out of left field but aside from strength he reminds me of a certain point guard whom we cherish.

I think Morant went to Marshall...how did he escape from the blue bloods?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
as an early-to-bed...early to rise person...I almost always limit TVgames that go late to
UConn women games.

NBA playoffs: I know we tend to avoid these but I happened to see a Memphis/GoldenState game on Sunday and was amazed by Ja Morant.

I only saw the highlights of last night's game and he truly is a treat to watch. Think he had 47 points with several baskets down the stretch for the win....series now 1-1. He is spectactularly athletic...strong and creative moves to the basket and finishes with both hnds and can pull-up for short jumpers. He missed a game winning lay-up on Sunday but overall was very good. On Tuesday he was great.

Regardless of rooting interest you would be entertained. Hope they have a weekend afternoon
game.

Not to be too out of left field but aside from strength he reminds me of a certain point guard whom we cherish.

I think Morant went to Marshall...how did he escape from the blue bloods?

Ja played at Murray State, also a mid-major.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Morant is spectacular but he is asked to bring the ball up every time and mostly in a slow deliberate style. Cant see that working against GS for 3 more wins.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom