UConn late game on Friday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn late game on Friday

Reaction Score
Sounds like my wife. She goes crazy If Uconn is not winning by 30.
I'm anxious for every big game where the stakes are high. I typically record them so I can watch them afterwards in a more relaxed state of mind. I don't die w/a loss though - I know life goes on. And, I don't mind a close, well-played game that goes down to the wire either - just not at this time of year..lol

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I bet the players are fine with a late game - they'd be up really late and sleeping late anyway if left to their own druthers

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If that's true that would be so great. I was expecting a 9 pm start - like Geno said: crazy start times.
No, they don't want to go up against Prime Time Sunday night.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
But, but, everybody knows that old white men in Florida are the heart of the fan base. We have dinner at 5, play some shuffleboard, escape inside when it's dusk, don our nightshirts and go to bed. This is beyond unfair!

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I feel sorry for the Stanford fans on the West Coast( who work). Some, will not be home when their game begins. It will start at 4:30, their time. But, it's all about the MONEY.
The largest group of fans(nation-wide), will tune in to the UCONN game. I believe that is why ESPN put UCONN in the late game.

Reaction Score
They can watch it on their phone until they get home or to a sports bar, or they could play hooky.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Should have one game at 6 and then the other at 9 ET if you have to have evening games. Having the game finish at midnight is a bit late I think.
OMG! Stop, just stop! 6 pm for a semi-final game is not logical and has not been used before. Just suck it up and deal with it, I mean it's a FRIDAY NIGHT! Smile people this is a good problem to have!:D

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
But, but, everybody knows that old white men in Florida are the heart of the fan base. We have dinner at 5, play some shuffleboard, escape inside when it's dusk, don our nightshirts and go to bed. This is beyond unfair!
So where in that specific routine do you yell "hey kid, get off my lawn!" Before 5 pm dinner or right after? :mad: :rolleyes:

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
So where in that specific routine do you yell "hey kid, get off my lawn!" Before 5 pm dinner or right after? :mad: :rolleyes:

We have alligators to keep them at bay. Now moles and fire ants, well that's different.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom