UConn is playing CU not KU. | The Boneyard

UConn is playing CU not KU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

It's like 2012 didn't show you how this works. All some of you talked about was beating Kentucky in the 2nd round and we know how that turned out.

Yeah I know fans don't play the game, players do, but this is embarrassing to watch. Folks are more concerned about a team UConn might not even get a chance to face.

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/uco...national-championship-game-in-disguise.89481/
http://the-boneyard.com/threads/kansas-forum-got-uconn-on-their-mind.89471/#post-1618552
http://the-boneyard.com/threads/kansas-so-what.89506/

^^^^^^^^^^^^
3 threads on KU. Compared to 1 thread scouting Cu with only 20 posts in it. Wish i could get a screen shot from selection Sunday 2012. It might have been worse than this.

This is not to say UConn will lose to Colorado. Just keep your hypothetical match ups to yourself.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Wow this bothered you enough to make a new thread with an op that long? Sorry Kansas is a lot more interesting to talk about than Colorado. There'll be a lot more discussion about Colorado leading up to the game. Right now people are reacting to our overall region, it's really not a big deal.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Just keep your hypothetical match ups to yourself.

if-you-could-follow-your-own-advice-that-would-be-great.png

Reaction Score
Colorado is not a great match up for us if the refs are going to call the game close like they did in the AAC final tournament game. We could run out of bigs before the game is over. I'm very concern about this game.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Colorado is not a great match up for us if the refs are going to call the game close like they did in the AAC final tournament game. We could run out of bigs before the game is over. I'm very concern about this game.
You should be. I think they're the clear favorites, even if Kenpom disagrees. We'll have real, significant trouble keeping them from raining 3-pointers down upon us and running away with it by halftime.

Reaction Score
what does this post even mean?

Do you lack the ability to read something and convey it's meaning? What's the context of this meme?

The most I can figure is that you mentioned KU... which you said not to do... but you were doing it to say we shouldn't be mentioning KU yet... so it's obviously not hypocritical.

Reaction Score
Why talk about the CU game when we are already doomed? Save your energy, it's baseball season.
After the SMU loss I changed my AIM screen name (yes I still use AIM) to "Its baseball season"..................and since then we are 4-0.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Fortunately, we will not being playing with AAC referees.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You should be. I think they're the clear favorites, even if Kenpom disagrees. We'll have real, significant trouble keeping them from raining 3-pointers down upon us and running away with it by halftime.

I don't disagree, but aren't they worse away from home?

Reaction Score

Halftime? They'll probably have crushed us by the ten minute mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom