UConn is in sync | The Boneyard

UConn is in sync

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Well I gotta tell ya Im impressed with our play. Last nite again we looked better then before. All this talk about height and 6'7 Cardoza couldnt stop Edwards and ONO . The big girl for Oregon St against SC didnt fair well against Boston even though shes much taller. Looking at the P5 conferences I gotta tell ya theres alot of upsets to teams that were unranked. I would like to see some other conferences get a chance next season.

Paige the Magician. She is just unbelievable and something Ive never seen before. She appears to be at a different level with the way she controls a game with her passing and scoring. She puts on a show. We are ready. As a team we are executing really well. We're all where we're suppose to be and the passing is like the ole UConn great teams. Defensively we are intimating. We get into opponents heads. I like out chances to win it all alot. Baylor will be tuff but imo Baylor hasnt faced a team that plays like UConn. UConn is always moving without the ball. Baylor is a very good team and Ive read posts where fans are saying a UConn Baylor game may be the NC game. I agree. We dont make many mistakes and we are playing within ourselves and to are strengths. Baylor imo does not have the guard play they had last season and although their guards are good our defense is going to force everybody else to make plays for them and not their guards. Baylor too is playing at a high level however UConn is in sync and thats a huge difference.

Reaction Score
I always like what you say and enjoy your optimism. Just 4 more to go. Anything is possible. UConn against Iowa will be very interesting. Defense, Defense, and more Defense.

Reaction Score
Well I gotta tell ya Im impressed with our play. Last nite again we looked better then before. All this talk about height and 6'7 Cardoza couldnt stop Edwards and ONO . The big girl for Oregon St against SC didnt fair well against Boston even though shes much taller. Looking at the P5 conferences I gotta tell ya theres alot of upsets to teams that were unranked. I would like to see some other conferences get a chance next season.

Paige the Magician. She is just unbelievable and something Ive never seen before. She appears to be at a different level with the way she controls a game with her passing and scoring. She puts on a show. We are ready. As a team we are executing really well. We're all where we're suppose to be and the passing is like the ole UConn great teams. Defensively we are intimating. We get into opponents heads. I like out chances to win it all alot. Baylor will be tuff but imo Baylor hasnt faced a team that plays like UConn. UConn is always moving without the ball. Baylor is a very good team and Ive read posts where fans are saying a UConn Baylor game may be the NC game. I agree. We dont make many mistakes and we are playing within ourselves and to are strengths. Baylor imo does not have the guard play they had last season and although their guards are good our defense is going to force everybody else to make plays for them and not their guards. Baylor too is playing at a high level however UConn is in sync and thats a huge difference.
We're all where we're suppose to be and the passing is like the ole UConn great teams.
Once again Tony's scores a Bingo. The best part of last night's game was the return in the second half of UConn's beautiful bb. As a child I watched with wonder and awe as my dad carved up a turkey. Last night I had the same sensation as the Huskies carved up the Syracuse zone. And who better than Q to play the bird.
When everyone gets on the same page, is running the correct lane, is looking out for the best shot, is passing crisply and with purpose, the points pile up.
Perfection for us is doing this for all or most of a game. It's a thing of beauty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom