uconn is getting crushed on other boards | The Boneyard

uconn is getting crushed on other boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
People are saying we are very very shady on how the drummond ship will free up

Reaction Score
Are they screaming about Louisville and every other team in the country that has done the same thing? Has a rule been broken? Are they talking about how the squid pushed kids out of the Kentucky program when he arrived so he could make room for the kids he stole from Memphis when he ran out of town ahead of the sheriff? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Reaction Score
Are they screaming about Louisville and every other team in the country that has done the same thing? Has a rule been broken? Are they talking about how the squid pushed kids out of the Kentucky program when he arrived so he could make room for the kids he stole from Memphis when he ran out of town ahead of the sheriff? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Agreed, ESPN did a feature story on how Calamari ran 5-6 kids out of UK when he arrived.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Bradley's not off the team, just going to get a financial need scholarship instead. You know if they looked at how UK reports it's qualifications for the APR they would have no scholarships. UConn is honest and loses 2 ships. Let the haters cry all they want.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Why do we even get upset about what the other boards say. It won't change the FACT that UConn is now the favorite in the BE and has a great chance of repeating.

If you happen to read someone trashing UConn, just think about this. l

Starter

Shabbaz
Lamb
Smith
Oriakhi
Drummond

Bench

Daniels
Giffey
Boatright
Olander
Bradley
Wolf

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Other boards can eat a bag of dicks.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
too bad

do they really think the NCAA is not watching?

do they even know Bradley is getting a free ride? maybe for 6 years now so he can get a grad degree?

the internet is full of uninformed and critically thinking challenged haters

Reaction Score
Haters are gonna hate...they love to point fingers at others...almost all schools do this at some level, just happens with Drummond being top ranked kid gets a lot more focus...let em whine...losers complain, winners win...

Reaction Score
The more they hate the better it is for us, I hope we get crushed on other boards even more by early April, with us being the happy ones of course.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
the hypocricy is deafening.

Reaction Score
They sell them by the bagfull?

If they can't find 'em by the bagful, let the haters try a can of this -

SPOTTED DICK

842589918_0c512e9cbd.jpg

Reaction Score
UConn gets crushed on other boards but will do the crushing on the court. Which would you rather have?

Reaction Score
This was going to happen no matter what. Fans from other boards cried foul when Daniels committee and this just fuels the fire...i love it though. Being a fan of a program isnt fun if other fans dont dislike the program.

Reaction Score
This was going to happen no matter what. Fans from other boards cried foul when Daniels committee and this just fuels the fire...i love it though. Being a fan of a program isnt fun if other fans dont dislike the program.
:)

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
Were slowing developing the hatred Dook has around the country and I love it.... Haters always gonna hate!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Were slowing developing the hatred Dook has around the country and I love it.... Haters always gonna hate!
Yep it means we are now the number one program!

Nothing has been completed regarding AD and Bradley. The NCAA will review things. It they are permissable AD will be in uniform and Bradley will be on financial aid. If the NCAA says things are not allowed than AD will not be at UConn and UConn would not have done anything wrong. That won't stop the haters, so why worry about them.

Reaction Score
I would hate us as well if I was them- well at least like us less. We have just become a matchup nightmare. You are not beating us in the paint and you are not getting any easy outside shots.

DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The rule of thumb here is......don't ever piss JC off.

It's like punching King Kong in the shin. You get a big fist on your head.

One of my favorite things is thinking of Wetzel and Wojdlkjlkski and how they want to bring down JC. He gnikcvf killed them. JC's just added a ton to his legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom