Uconn is a 4pt dog tonight | The Boneyard

Uconn is a 4pt dog tonight

Reaction Score
Iowa is a perfect matchup for us yet again to find out even more. They play smart, won't make the mistakes the Cuse did, and prefer to play half court. I know Dan will be ready and the staff will have a nice game plan. Can they stick to it, can they cut down on the TO's and take care of the basketball? Will they continue to play hard both ends and team rebound the basketball? Easy to get up for the Cuse, my hope is they know this team and every game here on out needs to be treated with the same passion but even better taking care of the ball.

Again can't wait have to admit really looking forward to this game, first time in a while it really means something early on. If they can get some wins against all the OOC foes I believe Gampel and HCC will be packing people in once again and that's what we need.

Reaction Score
This is gonna be a UConn home game basically, right? Didn't seem like there were a ton of Iowa fans there last night and our fanbase is riled up.

Hoping we can keep it going tonight!

Reaction Score
Uconn better guard the perimeter, several guys on that squad can hit the three. They're not afraid to take shots.

Reaction Score
Iowa is dangerous at the line and they're bigger than us, so the keys are rebounding and how well we defend without fouling. Iowa's shooting from three has not been good, but every dog (hawk) has its day and we have to hope it's not tonight.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I felt more confident hammering UConn last night in comparison to tonight.

Reaction Score
I would think more fans will make the trip to NY on Friday night without snow than did on a Thursday with snow. Especially after being inspired by last nights game.

Reaction Score
Shocked Iowa is -4, and we’re pretty much at home. I guess handicappers believe we got shooting threes last night. Don’t see it. Uconn by 8

Reaction Score
KenPom has it Iowa -5 on neutral court.

This will be more like "Semi-Home". Grab UConn and the points. Moneyline probably best bet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom