UConn is 5-0 all time against Arizona | The Boneyard

UConn is 5-0 all time against Arizona

Reaction Score
If we were to win, I'd say there's good chance it's the best true road win of the year in college basketball. Would be worth a hell of a lot on selection Sunday.

Reaction Score
Just listened to a podcast where the hosts were raving about Arizona’s future lottery pick big man, DeAndre Ayton. Sounds like the type of guy who could absolutely kill us.

If we win that game it will be a truly magnificent feat. For now, best to focus on BU.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Just listened to a podcast where the hosts were raving about Arizona’s future lottery pick big man, DeAndre Ayton. Sounds like the type of guy who could absolutely kill us.

If we win that game it will be a truly magnificent feat. For now, best to focus on BU.
He’s a graceful monster. He’s gonna get his against us

Reaction Score
If we were to win, I'd say there's good chance it's the best true road win of the year in college basketball. Would be worth a hell of a lot on selection Sunday.

^ This. Very few teams are able to beat Arizona @ McKale Center, and this might be Sean Millers best teams he's had at Arizona. Legit Final Four team. Regardless this game will tell us a lot about our team heading into conference games, no better way to test yourself then against the best, and they're one of the best this year.

But if we somehow can win, man, I'll keep the faith

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
That's a big "if."

There are small ifs, and big ifs. That's a big one.

Reaction Score
UConn and Arizona have both been ranked every time they have played each other.

A little over a month until meeting number 6. Gotta get ranked and then keep the streak alive.
Hope this isn’t blasphemy but honestly if we take Arizona to the wire in this game and don’t get blown out I would be thrilled. We couldn’t stay on the floor with Providence. If we have that kind of hang in there team it bodes well for our ability to win a lot of games and make the tourney on our overall record, even though I know we need a signature win. This one looks like a bridge too far, but I’m sure some see it differently, Scrappy?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
It’s fine to have a discussion on a message board about a big game, but I hope the players aren’t looking past Boston U after last games mess. Gotta stay focused on the next game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom