UConn Insider Podcast: Yankees Farmhand L.J. Mazzilli On Tim Tebow, Aaron Judge And Switching Sides | The Boneyard

UConn Insider Podcast: Yankees Farmhand L.J. Mazzilli On Tim Tebow, Aaron Judge And Switching Sides

Reaction Score
>>L.J., 27, a native of Greenwich, is now stationed with the Triple A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders. He joined the Courant’s Dom Amore on the latest episode of the UConn Insider podcast to discuss the move, memorable minor-league brushes he had with both Aaron Judge and Tim Tebow, the legacy of the 2011 UConn baseball team that got to the brink of the College World Series with a host of future big leaguers on its roster and the keys to his own MLB breakthrough. The show wraps up with Amore’s thoughts on the current UConn baseball team.. <<

This year's team discussion begins @ 18 minute mark if short for time.

Reaction Score
I couldn't figure out why the Yankees traded for him, but I guess they thought he would back-fill when Gleyber Torres would get called up --their #1 prospect at 2nd base. Puzzling that LJ has racked up a few DNP's lately.

Reaction Score
I couldn't figure out why the Yankees traded for him, but I guess they thought he would back-fill when Gleyber Torres would get called up --their #1 prospect at 2nd base. Puzzling that LJ has racked up a few DNP's lately.

Homered today...

Reaction Score

Doesn’t his dad work for the Yankees now? Could just be a favor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom