UConn @ Indiana: Saturday September 21 12:00 BTN | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Indiana: Saturday September 21 12:00 BTN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let’s pump the breaks on the UCLA win.... I’m not saying Cincy isn’t a solid team that should contend for the AAC title, but UCLA is averaging 14 points a game and just lost to at home to a San Diego State team coming off a 6-0 win against Weber State.
Hear what you're saying but can UCLA really be that bad? Cincinnati rolled up some impressive yardage. If they are that bad, Chip Kelly gets his walking papers soon.

Reaction Score
Hear what you're saying but can UCLA really be that bad? Cincinnati rolled up some impressive yardage. If they are that bad, Chip Kelly gets his walking papers soon.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

yes ucla is horrific. they are in the worst p5 convo

Reaction Score
Back to the TV broadcast times and channel thing. With BTN broadcasting the game, does that exclude SNY from getting a local signal or we a stuck with BTN and if you do not have it your out of luck.

Reaction Score
Back to the TV broadcast times and channel thing. With BTN broadcasting the game, does that exclude SNY from getting a local signal or we a stuck with BTN and if you do not have it your out of luck.
No SNY

Reaction Score
Driving up from Charlotte. Leaving Thursday morning for a few stops in Bourbon Country along the way.
Flying out for the game on Friday with my wife and meeting up with a whole bunch of Husky fans. Drink all the bourbon you want 31GT, but save the scotch for me.

Reaction Score
Look for us getting rowdy in the RV/Aux lot (top right of the map). 9 of us taking the yearly boys' road trip, this time joined by the girls who are flying out and meeting us there. Around 20 of us. Hired a band for the tailgate from 10am-noon. You'll see the UConn flag, flying higher than anyone else around.

Stop by, say hello, rock out with us.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 46

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
My hope is that OSU beats up Indiana which will help UConn out the following week at Michigan St. which hopefully they are looking forward to that game.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
One issue if you have Comcast, is that BTN only has the one channel and not the second one that Directv and others have if you have the Sports package. So with Comcast you will get the Rutgers game and not the Indiana-UConn game.

Reaction Score
I was looking into streaming the BTN online...looks like you can sign up online for a free 7 day trial with you tube TV and a few other streaming partners. So i'm basically going to sign up next week, watch the game and cancel. Just a heads up for cheap-o's like me!

Reaction Score
You can also watch the game with the Foxsports app (not the foxsportsgo app) by logging-in through your content provider. The foxsports app and foxsports.com will have all the B1G games that air on Fox, FS1, FS2, and any of the BTN channels.

Reaction Score
You can also watch the game with the Foxsports app (not the foxsportsgo app) by logging-in through your content provider. The foxsports app and foxsports.com will have all the B1G games that air on Fox, FS1, FS2, and any of the BTN channels.

So my cable package doesn’t include BTN...are you saying I can still stream for free on the app??

Reaction Score
One issue if you have Comcast, is that BTN only has the one channel and not the second one that Directv and others have if you have the Sports package. So with Comcast you will get the Rutgers game and not the Indiana-UConn game.
Yes just checked the TV schedule. This sucks. I thought about getting BTN but not now.

Reaction Score
Kind of a combination Pasqualoni-Disco problem, only bigger.

More evidence of attendance problems nationwide when you read the ticket give-a-way portion of the article. UConn, at least the students at Alabama, and looks like the whole stadium at UCLA.

Reaction Score
More evidence of attendance problems nationwide when you read the ticket give-a-way portion of the article. UConn, at least the students at Alabama, and looks like the whole stadium at UCLA.
Actually UCLA's home stadium, the Rose Bowl, is 30 miles across the city of Los Angeles from the UCLA campus, the same problem UConn has with getting students to the games, but worse.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Maybe this has been discussed already. Did Rutty and BC conspire to engineer a the UConn blackout in New England/Northeast for broadcast coverage? Sure feels like it .

Looks like most of us will be hunting online for the game. I have BTN, but not BTN2. Hard to imagine anyone in New England has BTN2.

Matt has a typo below, he meant BC and Rutty which have a noon game in NJ (so BTN game).

Reaction Score
Maybe this has been discussed already. Did Rutty and BC conspire to engineer a the UConn blackout in New England/Northeast for broadcast coverage? Sure feels like it .

Looks like most of us will be hunting online for the game. I have BTN, but not BTN2. Hard to imagine anyone in New England has BTN2.

Matt has a typo below, he meant BC and Rutty which have a noon game in NJ (so BTN game).

Hulu or Sling should have it.

Reaction Score
So my cable package doesn’t include BTN...are you saying I can still stream for free on the app??
No, you still have to have BTN in your cable package/streaming package. However, if you do have BTN in your package, and the UConn game is aired on an alternate BTN channel that your provider doesn't have, then you can still watch the game on the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom