UConn in the WNBA | The Boneyard

UConn in the WNBA

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I believe that is 19 players, including Lou Samuelson and the free agents.

I think Megatron might return at some point. She is improving her game in Europe.

Reaction Score
The other thing that a Uconn player brings is a record of playing against the best teams in women's basketball. Lou really helped herself by having great games against the best teams. So, BY-ers looking for Geno to play lesser competition hurts his players development and future prospects.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Well, that certainly has to go in the next recruiting brochure. This echoes a good number of WNBA coaches. I recall Cheryl Reeve saying much the same when they selected Napheesa and as practice progressed that season she had such a smile on people were worried about her! :):rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I believe that is 19 players, including Lou Samuelson and the free agents.

I think Megatron might return at some point. She is improving her game in Europe.
Walker is in an unusual situation. She is currently under FIBA sanction, presumably for her departure from Spain last season:

Depending on the exact punishment situation, until she pays whatever money she owes, she may be limited to only signing for Turkish teams right now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom