UConn in the WNBA | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UConn in the WNBA

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
4044DAF3-F842-4155-920B-066D1864077E.jpeg

Reaction Score
Dorka had a fine game in the 2nd loss of the best of five Italian finals, so probabilities are she's soon back with the lynx

Reaction Score
On an upbeat note for Nika she made the cover of a magazine back home in Croatia.

HRVATSKA MATICA ISELJENIKA - HMI > Matica > Br. 5 – svibanj 2024.

Br. 5 – svibanj 2024.​

AŽURIRANO: 16. SVIBNJA 2024. 13:19
MATICA
PODIJELI
1 MIN ČITANJA
M5naslovnica.jpg

Partial translation of feature :

The May issue of Matica is full of excellent content that shows the lives of Croatian emigrants around the world. The title story of the phenomenal Croatian basketball player Niki Mühl who was recently selected to the women's NBA league describes the true sporting success of Nike and her sister Hana who also plays basketball for one of the American universities. Nika reveals all the details of how she got to the most respected basketball league in the world and what it is like to live away from the family that is in Croatia.

Reaction Score
Dorka had a fine game in the 2nd loss of the best of five Italian finals, so probabilities are she's soon back with the lynx

The way Alanna Smith has been playing, it may be difficult to get her starting job back. Diamond Miller has had a slow start. I wonder if they will consider starting Dorka and Alanna?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
The way Alanna Smith has been playing, it may be difficult to get her starting job back. Diamond Miller has had a slow start. I wonder if they will consider starting Dorka and Alanna?
I think Dorka and Alanna can peacefully coexist on the court. Smith seems to be hanging out a lot around the three-point line on offense, so they can switch in-and-out. Defense might be a little tougher since both defend well in the low post.

Reaction Score
16 alum in the W is a crazy #. That’s over 11 % of all wnba players. I guess S.C. would be the closest so I checked. They have 10. Now 10 is dam impressive but 16? And they’re not all hs AA. look at just the last 2 years. Anyone see Dorka, Lou, or Nika in wnba as freshman.

Reaction Score
Phee is an absolute bad**s! Yet another of my favorite all time players! I think I think could put together a pretty tough team made up of “Cuango’s favorite all time Huskies!” ;)

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Re-watching last night's game between the Mystics and the Sun, it appears to me that Aaliyah is in a competition for Washington's starting position with none other than Stef Dolson -- Husky-Husky conflict.

One definite problem with Aaliyah getting more minutes (she got 19 last night) is that she hasn't rebounded at all in her first two games (she got 0 rebounds last night). And there is also the fact that she doesn't yet have a 3-point shot, in contrast to Stef and Hines-Allen, who both hit threes last night.

She isn't going to fix the shooting deficiency this summer, but she should be able to rebound in the WNBA. If she starts rebounding, I think she will become the starting 4 and get 25-30 minutes per game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom