UConn in the NFL | Page 83 | The Boneyard

UConn in the NFL

Reaction Score
So is he coaching?
From last year

Relevant but -
Along with Dontrelle Inman, former Los Angeles Chargers wideout/special-teams ace Geremy Davis is interning for the Eagles’ coaching staff. Unlike Inman, who started working with the staff last week, Davis has been working with the receiver group all summer. Davis played under Sirianni and offensive coordinator Shane Steichen in Los Angeles.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Poor "Tom" lol!! C'mon Rotoworld! :confused:

Screenshot_20230917-110548.png

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Disappointing to say the least that Matt Peart still can't crack the starting lineup when their top OT was out last night and the starters that were in there gave up 11 sacks.
I'm not sure if he started on Monday or not but he played almost every play I was watching, mostly the sacks were where I noticed him the most unfortunately.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure if he started on Monday or not but he played almost every play I was watching, mostly the sacks were where I noticed him the most unfortunately.
He played 4 of the 75 offensive snaps for the Giants on Monday

Reaction Score
I think the Jets are ok on the D Line.
I can't believe the Jets looks like a superior team to the Patriots this year. I mean I understand as a UConn fan, that the Patriots would eventually come back down to earth, but damn did they crash and burn in 2 years.

Reaction Score
I can't believe the Jets looks like a superior team to the Patriots this year. I mean I understand as a UConn fan, that the Patriots would eventually come back down to earth, but damn did they crash and burn in 2 years.
Nowadays, when you continuously draft high year in and year out, that better talent you drafted should eventually start to pay off... and, besides, I think the Jets finally got it right with their HC hire in Saleh... Still work to do, but they're headed in the right direction finally...

Reaction Score
Nowadays, when you continuously draft high year in and year out, that better talent you drafted should eventually start to pay off... and, besides, I think the Jets finally got it right with their HC hire in Saleh... Still work to do, but they're headed in the right direction finally...
I'm a Pats fan, but Saleh has made some solid coaching moves some more. I think he's made a few boneheaded calls, but if he turns Wilson around this year and at least compete for a wild card spot, guy deserves an extention.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
They are the superior team. They have more talent. But they still lose to the Patriots...lol.

Oh well...maybe next time :)

Reaction Score
They are the superior team. They have more talent. But they still lose to the Patriots...lol.

Oh well...maybe next time :)
That was before Wilson apparently had everything click all at once against KC. As Pats fan I would gladly take Wilson of Mac.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom