Uconn in the NFL | The Boneyard

Uconn in the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Robert "Reggie" McClain to the Falcons (could be a nice fit)

Lawrence Wilson to the Titans

Glad Bama' got another chance, hopefully he lays off the green in order to make some green.

Reaction Score
Robert "Reggie" McClain to the Falcons (could be a nice fit)

Lawrence Wilson to the Titans

Glad Bama' got another chance, hopefully he lays off the green in order to make some green.

Good for McClain. He played well last year for Carolina. I thought he deserved another opportunity once they let him go. But no one picked him up until jacksonville had him for one or two games at the end of the year, I think.

And second chance for 'Bama. hope he learned something from how the last one turned out.

Reaction Score
Ryan Griffin w/ the TD reception for the Texans!!
We need to pin one main UConn in the NFL thread next year. When you search for this there are about 20, and I could never find the most current one.

Reaction Score
We need to pin one main UConn in the NFL thread next year. When you search for this there are about 20, and I could never find the most current one.

Ha... I even picked the wrong one this time (and I even started the other thread)

Reaction Score
Ha... I even picked the wrong one this time (and I even started the other thread)
I spent so much time looking to post info one time, someone beat me to the post about 10 minutes after I saw DButler make the INT live. LOL. I really think one UConn in the NFL thread is pin worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom