UConn in the News, Feb. 10 | The Boneyard

UConn in the News, Feb. 10

Reaction Score
That was a scathing article on BSPN. After reading it i think most people would say its time for Ollie to go. Id agree. You dont pay a guy 3+million a year for the product hes putting out for the last 3 years.

Reaction Score
That was a scathing article on BSPN. After reading it i think most people would say its time for Ollie to go. Id agree. You dont pay a guy 3+million a year for the product hes putting out for the last 3 years.
Yeah ESPN who put up every hurdle they could to screw us on CR. They would love to see us go up in flames then they are off the hook for not backing us

Reaction Score
Yeah ESPN who put up every hurdle they could to screw us on CR. They would love to see us go up in flames then they are off the hook for not backing us
I agree BSPN isnt trying to do us any favors but the things written in that article has been floating around for some time and appears to be more than just rumor. If there is in fact truth to even half of this he needs to go because that is exactly what you dont want from your head coach. I was one of his biggest supporters but it is clear as day that he is not the man for this job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom