UCONN in the NBA - January '24 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

UCONN in the NBA - January '24

Reaction Score
With Sanogo, you wonder if teams will ever consider him to be NBA material or just, to use a baseball analogy, a AAAA guy.
He may be an AAAA guy, but when you perform like that at the Triple A level SOMEONE is going to take a chance and give you a chance to perform in the majors. I can’t imagine he’s not going to play himself into a chance. Whether he can perform at a NBA level we’ll have to see.

If he can’t, he needs to take real European money and be one of the best players in Europe for the next decade.

caw

Reaction Score
Hawk to the g-league is so over played. It was one game, during a span where for whatever idiotic reason, he wasn’t getting run. It was a glorified practice. Their reasoning, expectations, and plans were all communicated to Hawk before hand. It was not unusual. Like always, Hawk made the most of it. Seems like Hawk is really developing a bond w Corey Brewer. It’s showing on the court!
Trey Murphy?

Reaction Score
NO getting blown out by the Suns here’s an idea play your rookie 1st rd pick and give him that experience. Your not title contenders stop trying to act like you are.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
It’s absolutely hilarious to see Hawk miss a wide open three and then go on to hit a three on a side contest, a pull up mid range over a defender, and then a floater in someone’s face.

Defense may be better off leaving him open lol

Reaction Score
Charlotte is done with Bouknight and it looks like Bouknight is done with Charlotte. Literally the only guy on the Hornets bench to not stand after Lamelo had a highlight play to ice the win

Reaction Score
Charlotte is done with Bouknight and it looks like Bouknight is done with Charlotte. Literally the only guy on the Hornets bench to not stand after Lamelo had a highlight play to ice the win

Bouk will have to fight for his next contract at end of season...not sure he has the motivation gene but holding out hope he gets his ## together. He's got his $13mil so far so you would hope he's set, but the man is too young to washout.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bouk will have to fight for his next contract at end of season...not sure he has the motivation gene but holding out hope he gets his ## together. He's got his $13mil so far so you would hope he's set, but the man is too young to washout.
He can always make money in Europe where he would be an all star caliber player.

Reaction Score
Hardcore reaching with this one but Charlotte just traded their starting SG for Kyle Lowry

Assuming Lowry gets moved again soon, but if they don’t get a SG back in that trade, the SGs will have to slot into more minutes. Bouknight is still at the end of the line, but might be forced into some minutes

Reaction Score
will be interesting to see how this shakes out for AJ going forward minutes wise

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Hardcore reaching with this one but Charlotte just traded their starting SG for Kyle Lowry

Assuming Lowry gets moved again soon, but if they don’t get a SG back in that trade, the SGs will have to slot into more minutes. Bouknight is still at the end of the line, but might be forced into some minutes
Lowry wont even unpack his belongings in Charlotte
I love his game and either the Lakers or the Knicks will pick him out via buyout

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Or would you rather get paid 10's to 100's of millions....then BUY a Greek Island
I’d love to get with Beyoncé but I’d be pretty happy with “just” Meagan Good too. Lol

Reaction Score
Andre had 8 points in 20 minutes last night. He had an awesome stretch in the second quarter where he made a layup, hit 2 free throws, stole a pass, and had a great dunk all in about a 2:30 span, and in that time they went from down 4 to up 3.
I was going to mention that he was getting important 4th quarter minutes now, but since his coach was fired, we will have to see how the next coach decides to use him.
Fingers crossed.

Reaction Score
Lowry wont even unpack his belongings in Charlotte
I love his game and either the Lakers or the Knicks will pick him out via buyout
I’m a Knicks fan but we have enough Nova alum on the team already

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom