UConn in the NBA: 2024-2025 Season | The Boneyard

UConn in the NBA: 2024-2025 Season

Reaction Score
NBA preseason is underway with the regular season starting October 22. Below are the teams to watch throughout preseason, regular season, and G League season -
  • Stephon Castle: Spurs
  • Donovan Clingan: Blazers
  • Tristen Newton: Pacers
  • Cam Spencer: Grizzlies
  • Jordan Hawkins: Pelicans
  • Andre Jackson: Bucks
  • Adama Sanogo: Bulls
  • Tyrese Martin: Nets
  • Andre Drummond: 76ers
  • Joey Calcaterra: played for LA's G League team last year, not sure where he's at nowadays
Feel free to add any players I missed

Reaction Score
NBA preseason is underway with the regular season starting October 22. Below are the teams to watch throughout preseason, regular season, and G League season -
  • Stephon Castle: Spurs
  • Donovan Clingan: Blazers
  • Tristen Newton: Pacers
  • Cam Spencer: Grizzlies
  • Jordan Hawkins: Pelicans
  • Andre Jackson: Bucks
  • Adama Sanogo: Bulls
  • Tyrese Martin: Nets
  • Andre Drummond: 76ers
  • Joey Calcaterra: played for LA's G League team last year, not sure where he's at nowadays
Feel free to add any players I missed
Tyler Polley is with the Pacers iirc

Reaction Score
Open runs over the summer

IMG_5717.gif

IMG_5719.gif

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Led the game in scoring, 18 points in 20 minutes (!!)

5-8 FG, 2-5 3P, 6-7 FT, 2 blocks
I hope the Pelicans finally having a real PG that makes guys around him better in Murray helps Hawkins too.

Having CJ manning that position for these past few years was dumb.

Reaction Score
I hope he gets a fair chance to contribute! I was very disappointed on how they used him last season.

Reaction Score
I hope the Pelicans finally having a real PG that makes guys around him better in Murray helps Hawkins too.

Having CJ manning that position for these past few years was dumb.
CJ also massively benefits in a system where he can run around off ball and find open shots. Made no sense to have him as another lead ball handler.

Having at least 2 of him, Hawkins, and Trey Murphy on the court gives them serious shooting threats. I’m also hoping that Dejounte is the non-iso playmaker they’ve been needing

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
I guess Bouknight's career is over at this point? I hope he can get his head in a good place and have a happy life.

Reaction Score
I guess Bouknight's career is over at this point? I hope he can get his head in a good place and have a happy life.
There’s been plenty of busts and flameouts but I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a lottery pick completely out of basketball after a few years for non-injury reasons. He’s not even playing in any league, period. It’s sad

Reaction Score
There’s been plenty of busts and flameouts but I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a lottery pick completely out of basketball after a few years for non-injury reasons. He’s not even playing in any league, period. It’s sad
Attitude is not god given

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom