UConn in the NBA, 2019/20 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn in the NBA, 2019/20

Reaction Score
What's going to happen to Drummond? The Pistons are a horrendous team, I don't seen any possible way you can max a guy when your team is so awful.

Reaction Score
What's going to happen to Drummond? The Pistons are a horrendous team, I don't seen any possible way you can max a guy when your team is so awful.
Really interesting question. He is playing incredibly well in his contract year and there are so few marquee free agents available this offseason. He’s going to make a lot of money.

I really can’t think of what team he fits best on though, outside the Celtics, who obviously can’t afford it with the cap.

Reaction Score
Really interesting question. He is playing incredibly well in his contract year and there are so few marquee free agents available this offseason. He’s going to make a lot of money.

I really can’t think of what team he fits best on though, outside the Celtics, who obviously can’t afford it with the cap.
It's wild how the Celtics seem to be far and away the best fit in terms of Andre's skills and their needs. But you're right - I can't see a path for that to happen once he's a free agent. If the Celtics continue their hot play (they're 10-1 and in first place) and are reasonably assured of a top 1-2 seed in the playoffs, maybe Danny Ainge flips a pick/picks for Andre at the deadline. Not sure how much he'd cost given it's very unlikely he stays in Detroit. Even then, I'm not sure that's a thing that Ainge would do, but it would be a very bold all-in move.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Atlanta. Ton of cap space, exciting team with two potential all-stars and a number of other promising young players, but no center. And they're a brutally bad rebounding team.

Reaction Score
Atlanta. Ton of cap space, exciting team with two potential all-stars and a number of other promising young players, but no center. And they're a brutally bad rebounding team.
Good call. Atlanta absolutely needs someone like Drummond. They have playmaking at the guard position but their bigs are string beans.

Reaction Score

Another very good game from Terry. Announcer must have been from the other team because he kept pronouncing Larrier like "derriere"

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

Another very good game from Terry. Announcer must have been from the other team because he kept pronouncing Larrier like "derriere"

Except for the call on his last bucket.

MN point guard has the biggest man bun I've ever seen. Looks like he's carrying a spare head back there.

Reaction Score
Mr. Drummond is having a monster year....17.7 points & 17 rebounds, FT % much better. Pistons not very good but will be in position for the 8th spot I think by years end. He should be an all star starter in the East along with Kemba based on performance.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Kemba just murdered the Cavs tonight, and the Celtics have the third-best record in the NBA. Obviously a lot of things are going right in Boston, but here's the biggest one: Kemba's been a massive upgrade from Kyrie.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom