UConn in the Big Ten? LOL | The Boneyard

UConn in the Big Ten? LOL

Reaction Score
They're talking about their own rankings of the MEN'S teams where someone screwed up and included UConn by mistake. Purdue is the #1 team in the conference.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Reaction Score
I actually want Uconn to join the SEC as a basketball only School along wth Kansas.. will not happen because of football $$ but we need other great programs other than Kentucky

Reaction Score
1. Houston is not in the Big Ten

2. For selfish reasons I"d love to have UConn in the conference. I'd get a chance to watch a few more games lol.

Reaction Score
I actually want Uconn to join the SEC as a basketball only School along wth Kansas.. will not happen because of football $$ but we need other great programs other than Kentucky
That would be too much travel. The Big 10 and the ACC are the only rational alternatives to the Big East. Having said that, I think the Big East should try expansion again along with a second, FBS, football conference for FBS members. I know it turned how horribly the first time but I think it could work out. After expansion, the basketball conference could be divided east/west for less travel. Play teams in your half twice and play teams in the other half once.

Teams we could add to help fill out an FBS football division could be Temple, Buffalo, Cincinnati, UMass (yeah, I can't believe I said it either) and Kent State. If one or more of them say no, we could look at Army and Navy. Then go to two 8 team basketball divisions. East could be UConn, UMass, SJU, Nova, Providence, Seton Hall, GTown and Temple. West could be Xavier, Cincinnati, Creighton, Marquette, Butler, DePaul, Buffalo and Kent State.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom