UConn in NBA | The Boneyard

UConn in NBA

Reaction Score
Shabazz out with a hammy. I didn't pay attention to the NBA preseason at all, was he hurt for all of it? He gonna get a lot of run with Dinwiddie and Russell in the way?

Reaction Score
Just hit 2 freethrows to give the Hornets their first lead after being down 20. Up to 41. Sheesh

Reaction Score
Drummond up to 24 and 20. Lamb finished with 10/2/1 on 4/11 shooting. Monk was easily the second best offensive player for the Hornets, hope he doesn't cannibalize Lamb's minutes/numbers too much this year.

Reaction Score
I wish the Hornets front office wasnt so garbage. Nic Batum makes me suicidal as a Hornets fan.Head bang

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score
Shabazz was in street clothes tonight

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Please lord save Kemba from Charlotte.

Just read the Zach Lowe article where he makes season predictions and he has Kemba staying in Charlotte. I like everything about Charlotte on the surface, but on the court I’m with you. Feels like he’s wasting away there.

Another interesting tidbit that he claims the Cavs would have done a #8 overall for Kemba swap, if Lebron was going to stay.

That would have been a dream, I’m sure for all UConn fans.

Reaction Score
Just read the Zach Lowe article where he makes season predictions and he has Kemba staying in Charlotte. I like everything about Charlotte on the surface, but on the court I’m with you. Feels like he’s wasting away there.

Another interesting tidbit that he claims the Cavs would have done a #8 overall for Kemba swap, if Lebron was going to stay.

That would have been a dream, I’m sure for all UConn fans.
Kembas also said in recent interviews that he wants to stay in Charlotte and retire there. Also stating that he wants to be one of the players that stays on a team his whole career. They have solid young players they just need to dump their atrocious salaries.

Reaction Score
Kembas also said in recent interviews that he wants to stay in Charlotte and retire there. Also stating that he wants to be one of the players that stays on a team his whole career. They have solid young players they just need to dump their atrocious salaries.
The Hornets are screwed until at least 2021. I want Kemba to do what's best for him but he will not get past the first round in his getting-serious-playing-time career if he stays in Charlotte.

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score

If the Lakers or another contender is interested, he’s out

Reaction Score
Shabazz out with a hammy. I didn't pay attention to the NBA preseason at all, was he hurt for all of it? He gonna get a lot of run with Dinwiddie and Russell in the way?

He missed the entirety of camp with the hamstring.

Reaction Score
The Hornets are screwed until at least 2021. I want Kemba to do what's best for him but he will not get past the first round in his getting-serious-playing-time career if he stays in Charlotte.
If screwed is being a borderline playoff team yeah. And believe me I want him to leave Charlotte too. I want him to win the ring he deserves. But, I think hell resign, just imo.

Edit: didnt mean borderline playoff team, they have the potential to be in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
That's nice to say and I believe he truly wants to stay but my guess is he also is going to want to win at some point and there is no winning in Charlotte.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Was watching Pistons-BKN on the elliptical at the gym tonight. Don’t get to see of Pistons games so I was intent of watching Dre. The dude seriously gets his hands on EVERY rebound regardless of if he gets credit or not. He got credit for a ton of boards tonight but tipped several to teammates, mainly Griffin.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom